GGG Gage Green Mendo Breath X Grape stomper

• Thread starter Bleak303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bleak303

Got these beans @ the Cannabis cup! Just popped 6 of em yesterday! Does Anyone Have any feedback on this strain or know if its a tester? I was chopping it up with this guy named mike that was working the booth and he seemed very passionate about this strain, which is why i chose it. More updates to come.

Ggg gage green mendo breath x grape stomper
sixstring

sixstring

I have no info on that cross but I ran grapestomper a few dif times and crosses from them and it always comes out dank.gl and ill be checking in on this one, peace

B

Bleak303

2/6 have sprouted already . I put the tails in Roots Organic original soil on 5-4. May the fourth be with these plants, haha.

B

Bleak303

OK SO THIS WAS INCORRECTLY TITLED THEY ARE ACTUALLY MENDO BREATH GRAPE PUFF Beans. It won't let me edit the title. :(

sixstring

sixstring

I just ran the mendo queen x grapestomper and it was real grapey, we liked it alot.that mendo they use is a frosty bitch.

B

Bleak303

:D Oh I'm so excited! I just got an email back from one of the gage green guys i met at the cup and he provided a great description of the mother and father . They are still testers, this should be interesting..

Latest posts

Top Bottom