gh 3 part or hombolt 2 part.

• Thread starter audius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
audius

audius

hey yall. ok if ya had to make a choice between the two, which would you use? i use the gh 3 part plus liquid kabloom & powder, but the guy at the store was really hyping up the hombolt master nutes a & b for flower. can anybody put in some feedback on this.

G

grnmountainboy

for hydro i always like a 3 part gh nutes (but have gotten bored lately and have started experimenting with other stuff) but in soil i use 2 part earth juice grow and bloom, i do this because the amounts of everything dont have to be so exacting. if it is hydro you should always use 3 part i think, that way you get to decide how much of everything. sometimes the guy at my local grow shop tries to push the stuff that he has had on his shelves the longest.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
I have ran GH 3-part for about 10 years...veered for a couple of runs just to return to it. Changed one time for the hype and it F@#&ed me on an entire run.

I use GH 3 part with liquid KoolBloom in early stages switching to Dry KoolBloom for final weeks. I also add Flora Nectar and it adds to density.

thats my 2 cents......Baked

audius

audius

ya i didnt want to waist my cash on nutes that i havent heard or read anything about. i did snag up some gravity,big up powder,& gynormous. figured i would give that a try cuz im really not impressed with liquid kabloom or powder. as of now i cant get any moab or hammerhead or i would have bought that. yes i do run a passive uc with a top feed.when i tried the gh flora nova sieries a & b & it was decent stuff but it had a way of gunking uo my plumbing. i dont wanna go there again.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
The products you have mentioned all have been around for sometime with plenty of good and/or bad reviews on each one. What works for some does not always work for the others.

You're not impressed with both the liquid and dry koolbloom in conjunction with each other? How are you running it...break it down for us...like example will start the liquid regimen no later than 7th day or 2nd ressy...depending on the strain I may thro in the liquid day 1. Then on ohh about the 6th ressy change I stop the liquid and run the dry Koolbloom.

You mentioned a few different nute lines...how many runs you trying a new nute line?

Details would help...how big a space? what size light? what strain? trying to figure out what you are trying to achieve with nutes...like not impressed compared to some standard?

audius

audius

ok i start off with the liquid day 1, run it till about week 5 then i switched to powder. i juim using st finished a run using that combo. now as to compair it to im going off past runs with just using the liquid. i seen no difference at all. im running a 600 w hydroplux bulb in a box thats 4x6 x 5 feet. temps are never above 85 & never below 65. as far as running the new line im just gonna wait for now .try the lucas formula with the hombolt bloom additives. the strain im growing is whitewidow, 9 to 10 weeks.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
How much per gallon of the Dry? Did anythinng vary this run you tried the Dry?

I'm gonna say if you have all these nutes already....I would give it one more run and add the Flora Nectar. I just started using it recently last few runs....big diff. It's just molasses and sugar cane I throw in half dose.

Top Bottom