GH and Rockwool

• Thread starter JPLord01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

If you are so smart and know so much about growing, then why don't you HELP other growers instead of talking shit and acting like a douche bag???

Please don't ruin this thread, JPLord started this thread because he wanted to document and show people his grow, I haven't seen you do anything except talk shit, and thats EVERY thread I've seen you on.

So, any light cycle over 14-16 hours will stress the plant??? I would love to know the science behind this. I think you should start a NEW thread about this and show some EVIDENCE to your claims, it should be interesting.

JPLord01

JPLord01

Thanks Lex0415 there is always someone how knows it all. Let him run his 14 to 16 hours and he will go into flower. Give me 20 on 4 off Im happy. Do this for your cut to with low light. With low light they will root faster temp set at 78 to 80 hum 65 to 70 dom for 3 to 4 days then take it off. I get root in 7 to 12 days.

JPLord01

JPLord01

The GSCookies at 3 weeks 8/16 GH ph to 5.7 001003004006010013

ftwendy

ftwendy

Wow that looks great. Thanks JPLord!

How many shelves/tiers?

JPLord01

JPLord01

So for that last run I hit 4lb 15oz not bad for cookies. I got them on slabs this time there are getting much bigger this run. I will get this cookies down. I'm cleaning them up a lot this time no smalls I hope.

ftwendy

ftwendy

Congrats bro. I'm tuned in for sure. 5 potatoes from 4k running the forum seems like a nice return to me...

I will run this transplant schedule: 2" clone rooting --> veg in 6"x6" hugo block for two weeks --> stacked on a uni slab for a week, then flip them. I don't water them for five days when I stack them on the uni slab, tho I only cut off the corners of the bag instead of slicing open the bottom, which creates a pool about 1" deep in the bag. The bottom of the bag gets sliced open when I move the plants into flowering, and by then the uni slab is completely inundated with new roots.

I can't wait to try the coco mats underneath -- thanks for the idea. Cheers, ftw

JPLord01

JPLord01

Run rockwool slabs bro much better I think the root did not do that well in the coco mats

ftwendy

ftwendy

I've run both sizes of the full size rw slabs before and was more impressed with the flexibility and convenience of the unislabs. The full slabs always seemed like too much space for the little plants (took forever for roots to colonize fully), not to mention the fact that moving the big slab can be a very delicate procedure when it's wet and full of roots. Maybe if I vegged longer in the 6" blocks (a week or two?), but I try to put the hugos on slabs as soon as they appear rooted through. So, it's Uni slabs for me all day... they just fit my style and I wanted to share the idea with you.

I'm curious to use the coco mats for a little boost off my drain table -- there's always roots hanging out of the slabs, hopefully they can colonize the coco rather than drying out and dying. At the very least, I will have something to replace the nursery trays I use for lift now...

Can't wait to see your final results bro. Thanks for keeping us updated. ftw

EVOKE

EVOKE

any updates JP thats a sickass setup u got..... i wish i could run verts...

Top Bottom