GH Biosevia - Using in Hydro media

• Thread starter Budzilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Budzilla

Hi Guys,

I'm toying with the idea of using the above.

I've heard a lot of good things but no actual results etc about this range.

Has anyone got any experience and results or opinions they could share with me please?

...BudZ...

C

cancerleo

I my self started a thread talking about a hybrid hydro grow using Biosevia and Floranova as the nute basis, where you'd use one to feed the effective micros and the other to feed the plant directly, check it out if you have something to add.

Now from what I know Biosevia is only available in Europe as of now, this may have to do with the labeling issues going on in CA, considering GH US, had issues with its General Organics line as well, I have no way of knowing for sure, but it's my guess that once they get the labeling and the new CDFA labeling program goes into effect.

I've seen articles and a few non-cannabis grows using it, and there's a few videos on Youtube, but very little as of now. As far as I know Biosevia is only special in that they have already processed a few of the key macro nutrients which in organic form are only available in large macro molecules, so to avoid the issues of clogging aero/drippers, they ground those into a fine micronized powder where they can colloidal stay in solution.

B

Budzilla

cheers dude

there really is no f***ing info anywhere on this stuff.

yeah I'm in the UK so its been out here for a few years now but still the only thing I can find on Bioponics is aquaponics which isn't as relevant as one would first think.

Top Bottom