GH CocoTek bricks + Canna nutes... suitable?

• Thread starter Boylobster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Boylobster

Boylobster

Thanks, pf! If I might kiss ass just a little, I'd say that with that cats around here helping me, luck won't haven't anything to do with it. How d'ya like that??? :D

K

keebler420

This is a great thread with a lot of good information. Thanks everyone for your time.

D

Dublo

Hello all, great thread man, and thanks for posting you answers and questions....

I have a Coco Question, i did a lame move and got a deal on a case of the Lame ass HydroFarm Brand of Coco... I flushed it to 600ppm runnoff... I then put my Clones in it, and the question is,: After you guy's have transpanted your Clones or plants into the Coco, How soon after that do you water or Feed? the Next day, or do you wait a couple days untill the COCO Dries a lil bit?

They are looking good the ones in the 3 gallon bags.. But the Cuttings I put into the Keg/party Cups are looking Yellow, I use Pure Blend Pro Grow with added N by way of Natures Nectar... (if needed) this is what i used to use when using the regular Soils like: Fox Farm OF or Happy Frog...

I did not use {erlite though, I just went in with straight Coco.... Thanks In Advance! Bless

Top Bottom