Gh Flora Micro (for Hard Water)

• Thread starter dorjewright
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dorjewright

dorjewright

I usually grow in soil with GH's organic line but I'd like to experiment with a nutrient line and was going to choose Canna. GH has Flora Micro for hard water which is what I get from my well (200 to 300ppms) so now I'm leaning to GH. Sure like to hear other's opinions on my choices.

ChiefnJoeBlo

ChiefnJoeBlo

Have you considered getting a water softener or RO filter and treat your water first. Then you could use any line you want without going for hard water specific lines. I've used Canna and many others but always fall back to GH as my base nutes with amazing results!

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Have you considered getting a water softener or RO filter and treat your water first. Then you could use any line you want without going for hard water specific lines. I've used Canna and many others but always fall back to GH as my base nutes with amazing results!

I second this. I tried using chemical ferts with hard water and the problem is that water everywhere is different. Mine ended up having too much magnesium and i chased that around for 2 months. Never agin, switched to ro and never looked back lol. Now im back in organics and using hard water again as im not using chemical nutes and no problems with the water hardness.

Top Bottom