GH Floraduo

• Thread starter MI_MMMP_420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MI_MMMP_420

Anyone use this? I got bunch for free from a hydro shop that is going away.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

No, but if I got it for free I would definitely use it. I think there made more specifically for hydro then soil/soilless. Check out the GH website for nutrient regiment charts, but I would start at 25% from what the actual bottle/chart says.

Maybe ask a more specific question to see if you get more responses.

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

I've used floraduo for about a year now and have had no complaints. I use it in rockwool as well as coco, just use the nutrient chart and adjust as needed to keep your plants happy. I like to keep things pretty simple, A and B,silica blast, florablend, floralisious plus,kool bloom and a little cal mag. I've tried just about every nute line over the years and i've always come back to GH. IMO every line has it's pluses and minuses, genetics have always made the biggest difference in the end. So don't be affraid to try it I promise it will do the job. Good growing!!

M

MI_MMMP_420

I have been using thia stuff for maybe 2-3 weeks. My veg has loved it but im not sure how it flowers only time will tell.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Thats good, I think you should have similar results during flower. Can you give us any details about your grow?? I'm just curious.

M

MI_MMMP_420

I'm running 3000 watts for flower in 7 gal pots useing promix and now the floraduo. For veg I got 1000 watts

Latest posts

Top Bottom