GH Floralicious/Koolbloom Sterile Alternative?

• Thread starter redwhiteblue
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

We've used these products with great success, however we're going to try to run sterile this round with no organics in the UC.

We plan to foliar most of our organics up to week 2/3 of flower and just run the GH 3 part and possibly KoolBloom Powder.

Anyone have an alternative product/suggestions on how to maintain the success we have had without taking the risk of adding these organics to the system?

Thanks!

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

I have used Dutch Master Zone and Aquashield with with great success... I liked Zone a little better.. It seemed a little stronger to me and my roots were always bright shiny white with Zone... Roots were a little brownish at the end of flower but were still extremely healthy with Aquashield... This run i am using CS Roots and so far so good...

redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

I have used Dutch Master Zone and Aquashield with with great success... I liked Zone a little better.. It seemed a little stronger to me and my roots were always bright shiny white with Zone... Roots were a little brownish at the end of flower but were still extremely healthy with Aquashield... This run i am using CS Roots and so far so good...

I'm looking for a sweetener, not a root zone conditioner, but thank you for sharing, will be running UC ROOTS w/ all synthetic nutes, that's why I need a sweetener alternative.

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

ooo my bad i didnt realize that what those products were... i have used AN big bud and overdrive... If your running the CS Nutes i would just keep it simple just use their booster and a+b... Everyone that uses them have had crazy good results

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Stevia was just deeply discussed on another thread here as a great addition to nearly any nute line! Supposedly it made nitro more available during veg I think it said it gives of a bit too may Wana watch that in flower? And worked as a sweetener and tons of other benefits I'll go thru my content and give u the thread name can't post links with my phone for some reason but I'm sure a search is real simple for you to do once I post the name

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

My apologies it was spirulina

Spirulina as bio fertilizer I think is what it said I'm sure you will find it with that

Kannabiz

Kannabiz

We've used these products with great success, however we're going to try to run sterile this round with no organics in the UC.

We plan to foliar most of our organics up to week 2/3 of flower and just run the GH 3 part and possibly KoolBloom Powder.

Anyone have an alternative product/suggestions on how to maintain the success we have had without taking the risk of adding these organics to the system?

Thanks!
So floralicious plus n koolbloom isnt a sterile kinda nute, so its more beneficial kinda nute right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom