GH FloraNova bloom vs. MaxiBloom for coco???

• Thread starter deep buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
deep buddy

deep buddy

Im currently using Canna base nutes. they are great just a bit pricey and im going to be moving soon so availability might be an issue as well.

So i know some of you use the gh products floranova and maxibloom. i would like to keep my yields and quality(good) the same or better and maybe save some $ and use less expensive boosters. i also have the chance to get these products at a significant discount in the next week or so so it is somewhat timely. your exp. and pics would be great. thanks in advance. Buddy.

darlingmaster

darlingmaster

GH Floranova Bloom @8 ml/gal is the Lucas ratio equivalent.
Maxibloom @ 7 grams/gal (or a well rounded tsp) is also the lucas equivalent.
Floranova is Organic and Chem, Maxibloom is all Chem.
Maxibloom is cheaper.
Being the Floanova is part Organics you'll want to keep an eye on rez temps. Organics+warm rez=rotten smelling rez.

Mr.Nice Shit. Grown in coco, fed Maxibloom...
phpdrRKJ1PM.jpg

M

MegaYielder420

Maxi Bloom is very good stuff and cheaper but I have grown with both in soil and coco and I like the Flora Nova better. LIke darling mentioned it is part organic so the taste and smoke was cleaner IMO. I use the Flora Nova in conjuction with the Floralicious Plus which kicks ass and I also use the Flora Blend which is a veagan compost tea. Canna is great stuff im not knocking it but for the price the GH blows it out the water and plants do just as good. You will be happy with the GH stuff buddy. I would post some pics but I have not really figured it out yet. Let me know if you have any more questions.

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

maxi fan too, using it for a few years now, cheap, works well

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

Maxi Bloom is very good stuff and cheaper but I have grown with both in soil and coco and I like the Flora Nova better. LIke darling mentioned it is part organic so the taste and smoke was cleaner IMO. I use the Flora Nova in conjuction with the Floralicious Plus which kicks ass and I also use the Flora Blend which is a veagan compost tea. Canna is great stuff im not knocking it but for the price the GH blows it out the water and plants do just as good. You will be happy with the GH stuff buddy. I would post some pics but I have not really figured it out yet. Let me know if you have any more questions.
I’ve used flora and your right it’s great, i didn’t even flush the plants at the end of harvest and they tasted awesome. if properly flushed GH maxi bloom can taste just as clean. IMO ppl put to much emphasis on organic commercial ferts, considering the casparian strip only allows inorganic material to pass through (one of many cell walls of the roots). Unless your growing with a fert that contains 99 different elements like rock dust, then i can’t imagine commercial fertilizer being that different from one another. A variety and abundance of different minerals make tasty buds.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
Im currently using Canna base nutes. they are great just a bit pricey and im going to be moving soon so availability might be an issue as well.

So i know some of you use the gh products floranova and maxibloom. i would like to keep my yields and quality(good) the same or better and maybe save some $ and use less expensive boosters. i also have the chance to get these products at a significant discount in the next week or so so it is somewhat timely. your exp. and pics would be great. thanks in advance. Buddy.
I use lucas 6/2/9 and maxibloom first 4 weeks 6/9 powder koolbloom last 4

Rep og   3
Hanger 13  2 1280x960
Hangar 13     2 1280x1268
Veg tray  1280x960
Flower tray  1280x960
Canopy shot 1280x960

ALC 2 bud 1280x960

peace and hope this helped
freegrow

ttystikk

ttystikk

Lookin good Freegrow! Not sure Deep is still posting here currently. I used the floranova for about 2 years at home now have switched to premixed salts.
Keep it up.

Just spoke to our buddy not even 30 minutes ago. He's doing well, just has limited access to check in here much.

deep buddy

deep buddy

What up farmers. Been using Maxi Bloom for a while now. Works great . Tried the V&B and liked it , but availability is an issue. I use cns17 original veg for everything until second week of flower. Then the maxi and a mkp based booster once or twice. In pure coco dtw flush once a week. I'll throw some pics up as they get chopped.

Deep

horribleherk

horribleherk

i have used floranova & the 3-part flora series as well as the maxi series which gh recently released a feeding schedule using their addatives that are used for their other schedules thus making the maxi series very tuneable ive got a copy of that schedule & will be using the maxi series next grow using coco/perlite for my medium doing e&f in 2 gal smart pots

Picture 003
Picture 004
dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

I'm using Canna notes for the first time (which I like thus far), but I originally planned to use the cost effective Maxibloom regimen. I understand the 7 grams dose per gallon, but I grow in coco with zero drain to waste. I let my pots dry out completely before I water again...Drip Clean = Priceless.

My questions, if I switch over to Maxibloom for flower what boosters do I need if any?

What are the ppms for 7 grams in R.O.?

Does anyone else use Drip Clean with Maxibloom?

Prestige

Prestige

Hey, got a real quick question for you guys too, will MB clog-up my lines? Recirculating Drip, thanks!

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

Hey, got a real quick question for you guys too, will MB clog-up my lines? Recirculating Drip, thanks!
h2o2 if i remember right will clean that out for you, and uh you should prob have a filter if your running drip with maxi, there is lots of residue. any cheap filter will do.

M

massshole420

Freegrow, do you use the floura nova bloom plus maxi? And floura nova bloom/koolboom,last 4 weeks, I'm confused (or was the npk # for the maxi? soil? every other water? I'm doing 10 gallon diy flood trays. fluora nova/ lucas, flourolious plus, vegan tea, and botonicare hydroguard and silica blast VS maxi at 70 grams per 10 gallons, plus just silica /hydroguard. Using evaporated/h202 (lucky I got good tap) floura seems more pH stable than maxi , but for the money? Really digging the floura but I think I'll be sticking to maxi ...

Top Bottom