GH Waterfarm Grow-BIG BANG

• Thread starter bf74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

IceCream

Nice to see the hydrofarm up and running in a grow. how well does it work compared to your other setups?

B

bf74

Nice to see the hydrofarm up and running in a grow. how well does it work compared to your other setups?
These units produce fast, very fast.I've been topping the rez daily with RO water-5.7PH-every other day with half strength nutrient solution.Run-off measured at 6.1 PH at first rez change.Improving on that tho.

B

bf74

had to remove the 150w hps-she was growin too fast!! So, I've got 250 real watts of cfl to keep her going a little bit slower.The plants in the flowering tent will mature at different times.In 2 weeks the blueberry clones will be finished, and there will be room for the Powergrower.

Xxx zzz 024
Xxx zzz 002
Xxx zzz 006
Xxx zzz 012
Xxx zzz 014
Xxx zzz 016
Xxx zzz 025
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
One thing I learned from screwing with leds, is that adding or subtracting different parts of the visible(as well as invisible-ie-infrared)spectrum, you really can control the will of the plant.Adding alot of red-630-660nm-will stretch the hell out of your plants.Alternately, adding blue-440-470nm-will stop the stretch, dead in it's tracks if enough is applied.But dont get me wrong, I was not impressed with current led tek's ability to flower cannabis.I actually wish I kept at least one all red, and one all blue ufo-just to see what happens if applied in certain situations.
Sup bro... I found my way here and stumbled upon your grow journal. Nice to see that your posting your other grows and experiments. What did you end up doing with the LED's then?

B

bf74

Sup bro... I found my way here and stumbled upon your grow journal. Nice to see that your posting your other grows and experiments. What did you end up doing with the LED's then?
Whats up Shady-nice to run into good people here on the web.I figured the leds we're just in my way after the last grow.Its was kinda like fighting a war with a pellet gun, whereas now I've got a 50 cal.Their just not yet ready.So, hows everything going brother? And, when are you gonna post a journal here? I know you just got here, but you gotta post a link when you do.

B

bf74

I never answered your question, all the led units have been sold-super cheap-on fleabay.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whats up Shady-nice to run into good people here on the web.I figured the leds we're just in my way after the last grow.Its was kinda like fighting a war with a pellet gun, whereas now I've got a 50 cal.Their just not yet ready.So, hows everything going brother? And, when are you gonna post a journal here? I know you just got here, but you gotta post a link when you do.
LMAO, I like the pellet gun analogy, but damn, I would have bid on the jumbo for my veg station... Ehh, I really couldn't bid anyways cuz I'm broke at the moment from several upgrades to my grow room. It's finally ready for a Shady Grow Journal to be posted here very soon...
http://i769.invalid.com/albums/xx335/Shady-Sativa/Round%203/GrowRoom3.jpg

B

bf74

nice, no more heat problems from that bad boy.Heres some buds shots-gettin closer

Mxxxxxxxxm 004
Mxxxxxxxxm 014
Mxxxxxxxxm 015
Mxxxxxxxxm 019
Mxxxxxxxxm 018
Mxxxxxxxxm 020
Mxxxxxxxxm 023
Mxxxxxxxxm 024
Mxxxxxxxxm 025
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Great work as usual bf74!!! I'm syncing my new iPhone 3Gs and I'll take Picts while I wait, so I can post my 3rd Round here as well...

B

bf74

please excuse the absence, heres the gh waterfarm update-6 wks flower now.

New galz 017
New galz 014
New galz 018
New galz 019
B

bf74

and todays little harvest-trimmed and dried this morning, this was a little hydro farm test grow-2 big bang clones-flowered as soon as rooted(should have vegged longer for a much higher yield- live n learn, but I'm not totally complaining-I figure its about 2 oz or so dry.

New galz 001
New galz 004
New galz 005
New galz 007
New galz 008
B

bf74

and, while I'm at it- my last sog grow(harvested about a month ago)

Zczczczc 014
Zczczczc 013
Zczczczc 017
Zczczczc 018
Zczczczc 020
Zczczczc 021
Zczczczc 024
Zczczczc 030

Latest posts

Top Bottom