GH Waterfarm Grow-BIG BANG

• Thread starter bf74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Excellent progress bf74! Refresh my stoner short term memory... What strain is she again? :bong-hits:

How high of PPM's are you at assuming a 0.5 conversion from EC... I really like the Waterfarms simplicity and ability to run with other units in a recirculating setup.

B

bf74

Excellent progress bf74! Refresh my stoner short term memory... What strain is she again? :bong-hits:

How high of PPM's are you at assuming a 0.5 conversion from EC... I really like the Waterfarms simplicity and ability to run with other units in a recirculating setup.
Thank you brother! And shes the Church from Greenhouse seeds.I've been pushing her lately-1700 ppm's and no sign of tip burn, at 5.6 PH.She's suckin down alot more TDS than H2O, and regular topping with a concentrated solution is necessary, or she'll immediately show signs of deficiency- namely Mg- Heres my 1K upgrade!! Worked on er all night. Thank you for the responses Shady- this thread is still goin basically because of you.Peace bro

SAM 1501
SAM 1509
SAM 1506
SAM 1515
SAM 1512
SAM 1494
SAM 1495
SAM 1496
SAM 1497
SAM 1498
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whoa... Nice new gear brah! Hahaa... I really appreciate the kind words, but I know this is just one of your many slick gardens. If only everyone else realized that this journal is just a piece of the action... :itwasntme

EDIT: I just re-read this journal... ;) damn it's been so long that I forgot about all the different bud shots at the beginning. Great work bud! Got any recent shots of your other gardens?

B

bf74

Whoa... Nice new gear brah! Hahaa... I really appreciate the kind words, but I know this is just one of your many slick gardens. If only everyone else realized that this journal is just a piece of the action... :itwasntme

EDIT: I just re-read this journal... ;) damn it's been so long that I forgot about all the different bud shots at the beginning. Great work bud! Got any recent shots of your other gardens?

My man Shady.Whats up dog? Yeah bro, I'm lovin this new set-up.It's like going from a 84 Ford Tempo, to a Mercedes Benz.I just started CO2 yesterday-Active Air Regulator-flow set to .06-30 PSI, maintaining 1600 ppm's.This set-up stays remarkably cool.The Radiant reflector really pulls through here man.Temps (w/ passive venting) havent gone above 82 degrees.I have a 4" 165 CFM inline fan on a thermostat( 85 degrees) that hasnt even kicked on yet.But I've also ordered a 12000 BTU portable AC unit as a little insurance.

SAM 1697
SAM 1700
SAM 1701
SAM 1702
SAM 1704 1
SAM 1719
SAM 1722
B

bf74

Ah screw it...got off my stoned ass and took some pics of my 2x2 micro-tent.Subtracting the led panel(which is worthless) I think this would be a decent little set-up for someone that only needs a modest crop.250 cool-tubed(w/ a 100 CFM exhaust) in a 2x2-4 ft high tent would be far from unmanageable even for the most paranoid noob grower.I have a 6"x 6" bathroom type exhaust hooked to a thermostat switch, with a carbon filter on the intake(cut to size from a big board 3'x3' from HD) I keep this sealed up tight.No light leaks, very little noise.Never goes above 80 degrees.This will be my last "stealth" project.There just so damn fun.But...I need the space and the tent for 2-3 moms.I'll be all about the 1K tent from here on.

SAM 1743
SAM 1742
SAM 1728
SAM 1737
SAM 1733
SAM 1725
B

bf74

I'm trying CO2 pucks in this tent-recommended for a 12'x12', yes they said feet, grow area.Bullshit.I get 1000 ppms with one of these "pucks" TOPS.And thats in a sealed-seldomly forced air vented 2x2-4' high box

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Such slick picture and gear updates bud!!! I'll take one of everything and a LED sponsor too... :icon_spin:

I'm trying CO2 pucks in this tent-recommended for a 12'x12', yes they said feet, grow area.Bullshit.I get 1000 ppms with one of these "pucks" TOPS.And thats in a sealed-seldomly forced air vented 2x2-4' high box
Hmmm, these pucks sound cool... Got any links?

B

bf74

Such slick picture and gear updates bud!!! I'll take one of everything and a LED sponsor too... :icon_spin:

Hmmm, these pucks sound cool... Got any links?

thanks bro-here they are.I mean...they do make some gas, but nowhere near the manufacturers claims.I actually used the tube and syringe Co2 measuring kit, and one puck peaked at 1000 ppm's after 4 hours.They claim these things continuously emit co2 for 8-10 hours.More like 5-6 hours.Still, they can be useful IMHO.They run about 3 bucks a pop...expensive.

H

HighTolerance

Holy Crap bro, just came through this, super sweet man, pullin a chair mate.

B

bf74

Holy Crap bro, just came through this, super sweet man, pullin a chair mate.
thank you man.Figure I'd show one of these co2 pucks in action

also my lil 2'x2'-15" deep "holdover cab"-104w of 6500K CFL-3 church clones and the future church mom in the shiny bucket(center) the 8 oz cups have 10 powerskunk seedlings-bout 5 days old now.Tomorrow I'll be getting an all 455 nm blue ufo for a mom cab.I'll be swapping a few things around.The lil cfl cab has a built in 150w hps(not currently in use) air cooled with 200 cfms of exhaust.This will be my sexing cab for the powerskunks(regular seeds) the led cab will veg the mom, cuttings, and powerskunk fems.After the 2x2 hps tent is done, I'll be switching that over to a mom cab-250w mh.Plus some pics from the tent(scrog) at lights out

SAM 1762
SAM 1764
SAM 1763
SAM 1749
SAM 1753
SAM 1756
B

bf74

Cheers on the update, looks excellent and super healthy.
thanks bro.Started messin around with all blue ufo's for veg(I already know they suck,royally, for flolwering) but they've always treated me right for veg.Bigger plants are church clones(2 weeks veg on the smaller 3-3 weeks veg on the larger center plant.The lil cups are powerskunk seedlings

SAM 1857
SAM 1858
SAM 1860
SAM 1863
SAM 1866
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice shots bud... :giggle I learned a long time ago that Aluminum foil creates hot spots... I hope that's Mylar, but you could always get the panda plastic block cover or just cut a sheet to fit...

B

bf74

Nice shots bud... :giggle I learned a long time ago that Aluminum foil creates hot spots... I hope that's Mylar, but you could always get the panda plastic block cover or just cut a sheet to fit...

Yeah, aluminum can cause problems, I havent had any issues with this high temp foil tape.Got the idea from Rumpleforeskin's diy bubble bucket thread.Not 100% on it yet, but so-far-so-good.Shit costs 20 bones a roll tho!! 12 bucks a roll if you buy a case of 12!!Try running that by the missus: Well...I uh....bought a 150 dollar case of tape for me to play with in the growroom.She looked at me like I had bugs crawling out of my ears:confused0054:

B

bf74

Another farmer has used refletix insulation around his waterfarms... Looks cool. :cool pun intended

I may do something similar in the future...

Thanks for the info-the refletix thing sounds promising...lol...looks cool... heres week 4 for el' scroggo

SAM 1908
SAM 1899
SAM 1909
B

bf74

day 29-in the 5 gal res-
  • 80 mil of GH flora Bloom
  • 45 mils of GH Flora Micro
    25 mils of Kool Bloom (0-12-12)
    25 mils Cal Mag+
    5 mils of Open Sesame(5-45-19)
    1500 ppms-5.6 PH