Ghani genetics?east coast ol school gani?

• Thread starter Diabloblanco53
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Diabloblanco53

If anyone on the east coast between new York and Georgia knows anything about a strain we only knew by the name “ghani ” in the late 90-early 2000s lmk. It was hydro gold. Heard it was “dog” from frank and heard heard it was “hog” from the mountains , tried Chemdog 91 thinking that was it but nope. I know one guy who still has a cut and I offered him a large amount and a genetic trade but he refused. Any help, anybody by the beach.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

From talking to a long-time breeder, it may have been a Bubba Kush-like Afghani strain. There is an old cut that has gone around Oregon for decades that seems to be Bubba Kush or something very similar.

Homesteader

Homesteader

Ghani as in Afghani......or Afghan Hash plant (Barney farms) or Afghani #1. You could also get some cultivars from Mazar i Sharif, Kandahar or Tora Bora for Afhgani lines as they often use Afghanistan cultivars and not Pakistan selections.

D

Diabloblanco53

Yeah, I know it’s an Afghan decent. That’s just what they called it, like how Florida called it crip. I have a Barney’s farm lsd (mazar sharifxskunk)now but it’s not it I’ll throw a pic of it up. I do appreciate the help, ima keep looking.

B2CDCCC3 A8FD 49B9 A2E2 D6918B0F2AB2
D

Diabloblanco53

Balkhi…khalifagenetics? Northern region has come up a few times while looking. I’m going check the 90 out and see.

D

Diabloblanco53

They had a seed pack they called”mixed Afghan landrace” they said was balkn, mazar, and two others that got mixed together on accident so they were 22$ for 12. Appreciate u. Grabbed 36, one of them gotta be it. Might never know what one but I’ll take it.

Top Bottom