GHE or Canna for hydro

• Thread starter Metrix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Metrix

Metrix

Hi all

I hope you all do well, so im consider to change my nutrients at my hydro, till now i use what i can buy at the country where i am and i don't have access to the brand nutrients as Canna or GHE, well i will import them.

Anyone have experience with GHE and Canna in hydro and can point me to the right direction?

Im upgrading my growing space with 6 more tents and wilma drip irrigation, clay pebbles and to this i would like to add another nutrients GHE or Canna and see how is goes.

My systems that i use years for now are NFT with 94 plants, Aerophonic cloners 200 plants and till now im so far happy with my nutrients but maybe will change for a run to see if its better.

Thanks in advance...
A.

HippiHemuli

HippiHemuli

I like more Canna and aqua line have added cal-mag. I use nft too and only canna aqua a+b nutes no additives, tested them all but didnt see major changes and they cost pretty much. Maybe rhizotonic and cannazym if you have money spend little more.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I would say put down the liquid nutrients and pick up some salts. Megacrop or Front Row Ag are both great options. at your scale, it's wasting money on liquids imo.

HippiHemuli

HippiHemuli

Yeah large scale salts they are way cheaper but small scale like me 2 x 20L nft 1L bottle last almost 3 rounds. ive been wathching and thinking buying megacrop too and give it try because good reviews and some changes for me after using canna 7 years. 🙂

tobh

tobh

Supporter
i run front row ag in a small 4x4. on my fifth run with it. was a steep investment initially, right under $400 out the door for 50lbs of nutrients. Thing is, if i had to estimate, it costs less than $30 an entire run from start to finish. that's cheaper than one bottle of one part to canna's lineup ime. used to use canna coco years ago. having to get five or six bottles for a single run, out like $150 at least for all of em. salts are where it's at.

Kevuk

Kevuk

Canna are the best imo. I don’t use anything else.

10 lt bottles save a fortune compared to smaller ones.

Metrix

Metrix

Well the nutrients that i think about will be more for autopots in 6 tents, im not sure if i don't get problems with my ususal nutrients , i use them only for nft and aeroponics, till today i have good results and never any issues, but i don have any experience with autopots, so i was thinking to give a try with GHE or Canna

My nutrients that i use are from vietnam, 6usd and 8usd, so 14 usd for the whole run NFT , aeroponics and i change my reservoir every 7 days.

Hydro land V
Hydro land F

IMG 20211218 142715

HippiHemuli

HippiHemuli

Wanted to watch too how much i use per round money on nutes. Aqua vega 18e and Aqua flores 18e and if they last 3 rounds thats 12e per round not that bad. Vega last so much longer maybe 5-6 rounds cause i only go 2-3 weeks veg and flores and empty faster depends how long flowering.

Metrix

Metrix

Wanted to watch too how much i use per round money on nutes. Aqua vega 18e and Aqua flores 18e and if they last 3 rounds thats 12e per round not that bad. Vega last so much longer maybe 5-6 rounds cause i only go 2-3 weeks veg and flores and empty faster depends how long flowering.
Would like to know that too, i try to calculate with the feeding charts from them but im sure i will never use it in they way, my nutes i use my own feeding chart, in veg max 0.8EC, in flower max 1.2EC NFT, aero start by 0.2EC cloner. Reservoir NFT 2 x 100L, aero cloner 50L, and drip irrigation for coco 50L EC max 1.2 usually 1.0 flower,

HippiHemuli

HippiHemuli

Would like to know that too, i try to calculate with the feeding charts from them but im sure i will never use it in they way, my nutes i use my own feeding chart, in veg max 0.8EC, in flower max 1.2EC NFT, aero start by 0.2EC cloner. Reservoir NFT 2 x 100L, aero cloner 50L, and drip irrigation for coco 50L EC max 1.2 usually 1.0 flower,
I usually use like feeding chart says maybe little less or little more depends what plants look. Filling one 100l you need like 200ml/100l in veg and 300ml/100 in flower. Try calculate about how much 1 round need nutes with their feeding chart but thats gonna be lot of nutes for full run :D

Metrix

Metrix

Oh oh, you just confirmed my aprox calculation, maybe i stick better to my nuts here, they are cheap easy to get and i know them, the price for GHE isn't the problem, shipping costs are, from EU or US to Asia with DHL or Fedex are tripled, i just ordered 6 more tents with full setup from China what is short way to me and paid 960usd shipping for 390KG equipment,

HippiHemuli

HippiHemuli

Ye pretty high shipping costs. That megacrop would be good too if you can get it somewhere it would be cheaper than canna or ghe and good reviews.

Latest posts

Top Bottom