Ghetto grow

• Thread starter leafmold
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DAT

DAT

Your girls look fantastic ! very healthy! how do you manage your temp so well in the summer with no AC?

L

leafmold

I installed a window a/c 8k btu. Probably didnt mention it. Yeah it would be impossible in the central valley. I still dont have a thermometer though. Lol. Thanks Dat.

reloader

reloader

Hey, they look good. You made what you got work. That is basically how I started to. I had a very rudimentary set up, and what I did have was cheap. Slowly I started getting better & accumulating those items I need. I buy some equipment used. If you search cr & Ebay you can pretty much get all you need at 1/2 price. I bought a 6' vortex fan off cr that was lightly used for $50. My hoods are all used off Ebay.
Anyway, nice job bro!

L

leafmold

Thanks reloader. Really just wanted to show it dont take much to fill the medicine cabinet. By way of equipment that is.

L

leafmold

Gonna rearange the flower room tonight.Gonna put my two urkulon into flower. Just put them in two gal pots a few days ago. Then two weeks in will go the atomic nl. Two weeks from then the two chem 4s. Popped some lsdxak47 last night 6 of them. Trip to san ho soon for more cuttings. Gonna give the perpetual thing a shot. Will post some more shitty pics tonight. Peace.

DAT

DAT

cool! have fun leafmold. good luck with the perpetual. you seem to be a real natural, it should be real eazy for ya!

Latest posts

Top Bottom