Ghetto Indoor Grow Aha

• Thread starter Brandon7861
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brandon7861

Brandon7861

My cheap indoor bathroom grow Ahahaha. Led panel. 6500k cfls girlscout clones and unknown seedling strains
Ghetto indoor grow aha
Ghetto indoor grow aha 2
Ghetto indoor grow aha 3
Ghetto indoor grow aha 4
Ghetto indoor grow aha 5
Ghetto indoor grow aha 6
Ghetto indoor grow aha 7
Ghetto indoor grow aha 8
Ghetto indoor grow aha 9
Ghetto indoor grow aha 10

Dalai.Lama

Dalai.Lama

Haha mad low budget, that LED panel is a crappy one though(should be much brighter). The pic I posted is a 300watt LED and it's full spectrum. Yourse may not produce great growth at all for all those plants. Both these lights have to be literally on the plants. What strains? Looks legit! It reminds me of my first grow lol started with a 2x2x5 closet tent haha but that one panel is best for one plant. Do you plan to upgrade lighting eventually? If you must buy LED there are many options available at affordable prices now as compared to few years back. I'll post a pic of my first budget run, my plants died lol hahaha ChEaP is never an option when growing. Or it should be practiced lightly,any of the cheap alternatives are more work or trouble than they are worth if you just buy a good affordable nuterient. Hell, I even use miracle grow(bloom mix) when I run out of my normal feeding cocktail. Are you topping? If possible, try to supplement natural outside light until they get a little taller, top like hell to increase your yield. Your grow environment isn't solid so don't expect crazy results from high grade nutes. Have you thought of getting a small 400-600watt mh/hps or a better LED lamp? What's your budget? Not knocking your grow I'm just making coffee, I posted a flowering pic of my LED room to show you and shush the nay Sayers of LED lights but I do prefer HPS FYI lol

IMG 6200
IMG 2534
IMG 3405
IMG 4736
Last edited:
Brandon7861

Brandon7861

Its still in the works and plans are still being made for a solid hood with lights a etc. Also a meihzi 300 led is coming soon and a platform is being built for a 4by2 area or a 3by2 area. Its gonna work out nice. I don't even smoke so it doesn't matter much to me if they flower. I've always grown ghetto and be ok lol

Brandon7861

Brandon7861

Top Bottom