Ghost Beast OG, Poison, Lsd, Kng Louie, wifi, strw dies, 3 diff cookies & more

• Thread starter atomic punk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

atomic punk

Here's some pics at 5 days flip some supercropped some stripped the girls seem to be the best I've had in awhile I havn't seen any signs of bugs at all I hope it stays that way. I have 13 diff strains will only keep 4 so far but could be less. I finally plan do do some seed popping after this grow.
3 different cookies
Atomic punk x with wifi/white widow
strawberry Diesel
Blue dream 6+ year old cut
Hawaiian Bubba
White Master
OG's
Ghost
Poison
LSD
WIFI
King Louie Xlll

Ghost beast og poison lsd  kng louie wifi strw dies 3 diff cookies  more
Ghost beast og poison lsd  kng louie wifi strw dies 3 diff cookies  more 2
Ghost beast og poison lsd  kng louie wifi strw dies 3 diff cookies  more 3
Ghost beast og poison lsd  kng louie wifi strw dies 3 diff cookies  more 4
Ghost beast og poison lsd  kng louie wifi strw dies 3 diff cookies  more 5
Ghost beast og poison lsd  kng louie wifi strw dies 3 diff cookies  more 6
Ghost beast og poison lsd  kng louie wifi strw dies 3 diff cookies  more 7
A

atomic punk

nice choice of strains bro. tuned in for the show
Thanks JB I'm more invigorated this time around now that I don't seem to have any bugs.

The pics aren't labled but in a week or so when they show a litte skin I'll put names to them. Trip on this a couple of the girls ( blue dream & Haw Bubba) were so root bound they started flowering I forced them under 24 hrs to revvert back and they have so many tops they're freaks I hope they stack heavy.
Best Always brother

A

atomic punk

awesome looking grow bro I'll pull up a chair for this one if ya don't mind.
Welcome, fero come on in the girls have exploded in growth in the last 5 days.
Best Always

OGkushistein

OGkushistein

Thanks JB I'm more invigorated this time around now that I don't seem to have any bugs.

The pics aren't labled but in a week or so when they show a litte skin I'll put names to them. Trip on this a couple of the girls ( blue dream & Haw Bubba) were so root bound they started flowering I forced them under 24 hrs to revvert back and they have so many tops they're freaks I hope they stack heavy.
Best Always brother
same crap just happened with my BD mother plant I had to karate kick the bish for trying to step out of line goodluck with your grow man and may your green thumb see you through

A

atomic punk

same crap just happened with my BD mother plant I had to karate kick the bish for trying to step out of line goodluck with your grow man and may your green thumb see you through
OGKStein whats up brother,
When I got aphids I gave a few strains to a friend and all are alive and well
Upon receiving a couple clones back they were root bound, hence the premature budding, but I'm almost glad they have a lot more tops then they normally would have produced. Can't wait to see them a little more advanced.

B

boo

great lookin grow, plants are nice and healthy looking...what kind of bugs were you dealing with last time you had issues...are you using any preventitave measures to ensure this grow is clean...I'll pull my lazy boy up and watch...

A

atomic punk

great lookin grow, plants are nice and healthy looking...what kind of bugs were you dealing with last time you had issues...are you using any preventitave measures to ensure this grow is clean...I'll pull my lazy boy up and watch...
Thanks Boo,
I originally had what were I thought only root knats then one day I was watering and my boy said hey what are those little bugs crawling around the edge. They were Root Aphids.

I battled them for a year I stopped growing for agout 4 months completely rebuilt everything.
Here'e where stupidity comes in I got some clones off an unreliable source and Aphids again. I am now very good at finding them. A week later I got some good cuts from a well known collective in LA and the GSC had these extremely small white bugs eating the Pistles and inner parts of the of the plants I am calling them broad mites. Here's what I did I sprayed with Neem oil 4 weeks into flower I then used Mighty Wash into the 6th week I used hot shots for awhile and upon advice from Seamaiden and a couple others I believe Black Lab is one as well, these are very toxic, I will never use them again. I cleaned everything and I don't have a bug, a few of the plants I have posted now are from this particular collective.I got rid of the Aphids by using Caps Bennies. I used to cook (air bubbles) the bennies 24 hours with EWC, alfalfa, and molasses unsulphered. I felt 24 hours wasn't doing much so I changed it. I figured the bens were already alive and ready to feast ( what do I know). I now only use the bennies alone in PHd water and/or also cook the bennies for 2 to 3 hours, this tea at this amount of hours wiped them out completely after 2 applications and as of yet I havn't seen a flyer or crawler of any kind. I now am just using the Caps Bens. as described above.
Best always,

Last edited:
A

atomic punk

your plants look super healthy. nice work, brotha
Thanks Black L,
For the advice to. I check them with a Mag glass every day now so far so good. I have only one application of caps bens left so I'll be getting more. right quick.
Best Brother,

A

atomic punk

Hey guys I have a few more pics at 28 days I grow in soil under 4, 400s I'll run most of the girls at least 63 days I'm very excited about the growth.
I was struggling for over a year with bugs and an astonomical electric bill. I finally had enough and was about to give up and move, it was the well pump running almost night and day I've clipped about $700 a month off my bill for the last 2 months. I believe it's fixed.

Ghost OG GSC lft & Straw Diesel rt.

[above straw diesel Hawaiian Bubbaetc. Below Ghost OG
[Kng Louie 13th above Below Blue Dream Poison OG behind it
[White Master above Below back row left LSD center WIFI right GSC from a collective in LA supposed to be the real deal front row GSC left another diff pheno center wifi right cali connection GSC

Latest posts

Top Bottom