Ghost OG indoor

• Thread starter Sherwood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sherwood

Sherwood

I just started a pack of these babies, can't wait to to see what the fuss is all about. I got the pack from DrGreenthumb and opened it and started 2 seeds a couple of weeks ago. I have them growing outside and they look great. But today I put the other 9 seeds into a cup of water, and noticed one of the seeds was open already. It was cracked open probly because I had allowed moisture into the pack somehow when I first opened it. So i let them alone and after a few hours guess what? The cracked seed has a tap root comming out! Impossible but true, has this ever happened before?

P

paulycali

right on man! most likely that seedling with grow into a weaker version of the others. Grow it out but dont be afraid if she yields low and pests love her.

Good luck!

SourPuppy

SourPuppy

Right on Sherwood,
I bet Your gona like the Ghost OGK-I got about 28 days to go on mine and she looks and smell great.

Have ya grown any other of the OGKs available??

Good luck with the grow mang!

Later

-SP

R

rambo6372

Yeah I got the Ghost Og's going right now. 8 out of 11 germed and one hermied early into flower and I decided to chop. I got another that hermied at week 6 very little on one of the bottom branches that seeded up couple of branches but it has been fine since. I also got 3 different phenos. One smells dirty w/hint of lemon. Another thats lemon and gas. Another w/lemon and burnt rubber. Im going to keep the second.

Sherwood

Sherwood

Nope, never grew OG Kush before, but I do have a few kush plants growing outside. I have Bubba, Vanilla, MK Ultra, 2 of the Ghosts, and 2 of the Reserva Privada OG Kush seedlings. These new seeds will be indoors under 1000watt hps air cooled hood, a/c, dwc tubs with GH nutes.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
ghost og S1 buds after a cure

hellz yes fellow tester. love me some ghost bro. here are a few shots of Dr GreenThumbs ghost og S1z. a few shots of what you got to look forward to after a 70~80 day bloom run. these shots are taken after a nice cure of 60 days.....(new camera and i cant use it for shit) hope you dont mind me posting these bro...

RSCN0438
RSCN0437
RSCN0439
DSCN0432
RSCN0434
RSCN0435
DSCN0420
DSCN0418
DSCN0414
DSCN0427
SourPuppy

SourPuppy

Sherwood,
Kool man,I pop'd my OGK cherry with the Ghost(s1)
too:evilgrin0013:

Skunk,

That's just beautiful man. Your threads on the Ghost are the whole reason I grab'd her up-Reall nice dude,Respect.

Take Care

-SP

Venom818

Venom818

hellz yes fellow tester. love me some ghost bro. here are a few shots of Dr GreenThumbs ghost og S1z. a few shots of what you got to look forward to after a 70~80 day bloom run. these shots are taken after a nice cure of 60 days.....(new camera and i cant use it for shit) hope you dont mind me posting these bro...

sweet bro u killed it

Sherwood

Sherwood

That's awesome, and it's a good one to pop the cherry on, glad to see them pics, sick stuff!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
SMF they are show stealing nuggets. You could sell the heck out of those buds. Med patients would feel better just looking at those things. God damn man you knocked it out of the freakin' ballpark.

Sherwood

Sherwood

Well, I'm back to this report. I kinda goofed the hell up, but all is well now. See I popped the seeds, and then discovered that all my rockwool was used, but I planted them anyways. Well, that a bad move because the little used cubes of rockwool were old clone cubes that never rooted. So the cubes were tainted with Clonex and KLN! Well the seedlings didn't like it, I struggled with keeping them alive, did everything I could and finally ended up with 5 plants out of the 9 seeds I planted. Now for the good news, the plants are looking awesome! I have 4 of them in the flowering room already and they are growing their pants off now. Pics shortly...

Sherwood

Sherwood

Well here they are budding for almost 3 weeks now. Nice big plants with alot of tops.

Ghost indoor now
Ghost indoor now three
Ghost indoor now two
W

WolfDawg

Looking Great, are you seeing much difference in the plants or are they similar, they look like they are going to chunk right up?

Oh yeah what are those girls smelling like so far? :banana1sv6:

Sherwood

Sherwood

There are 4 plants, 1 is a bush and 3 are trees, but the buds and leaves look very much alike. Smell just started, so did the trich formation, and it's got a smell, maybe alittle green and flowery, I'll have to check again tonight.

marski420

marski420

Great, healthy lookin plants you have bro! I was debating on Greenthumbs OG kush but I ended up orderin a 10 pack of Raskals OG kush instead yesterday because I hadent seen many pics of people growing green thumbs gear. That last pic looks very beautiful, props man.. she will be a winner, hope you cloned her

j wizzle

j wizzle

these are 2 of the phenos i kept from my reserva privada pack, the 1st pic is an S1 i made, the others are from RP. you have some dank to look forward to in the near future....

IMG 0091 RPOG d42
IMG 0048 rpog d42
IMG 0024 rpog d42
IMG 0023 rpogs1 d42
TortureKill

TortureKill

Very nice so far Sherwood. Im pickin up what your puttin down

Top Bottom