• Thread starter COCannabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

COCannabis

INFO
Tester Name : COCannabis
Strain : Ghost OG Kush, grown by PankFlamingoMon
Method Smoked : bowls n joints, I'll review the joint for this one...

APPEARANCE

pic at the bottom, for the most part like all other OG's...dark green leaves, super resinous, really dark orange/almost red hairs comin out of the dense little nuggets

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : lemony, kushy, a bit earthy
Associated smells of bud : very slightly astringent

TASTE

Dominant flavour : lemon lemon lemon
Associated flavours : earthy kushness and some astringent tones

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) 7.5
- cough factor? : depends on who you are but I had no issues with this stuff...quite delicious

BUZZ
After smoking a joint of this with a buddy and not up to too much that night, we immediately went for some munchies...and looked in the cupboards for spoons (above the drawer where they have always been) and somehow messed up the most trivial, mundane, and everyday tasks

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) in a bowl it's a little less potent, but the joint had me feel like I was literally dreaming, so i'd say maybe 65/35 head body
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 9, this shit is strong...after i smoked it i was like "ah whatever" and then like I said earlier you just start fucking up shit that you had no idea could be fucked up...like tasks a 5 year old could complete
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) with a joint this shit could easily last for 4 hours
Use : Daytime/Bedtime either or, but if you smoked a j during the daytime my guess is your work for the day is over
Munchies? : yes/no no doubt, as soon as the j was done i was opening my fridge
-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine (x)
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon (x) - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody (x) - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (x) - loam () - dirt (x) - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

Ghost og kush smoke report
Ghost og kush smoke report 2
S

SSHZ

Nice job......... looks tasty! How long did you let them go for?

C

COCannabis

Like I said, I didn't grow this, it was done by PankFlamingoMon. I'm sure he'd be happy to letcha know though.
I'll tell him I did the report so he takes a look, and then I'm sure he'd weigh in.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Is this from Dr GT or from the cut? looks sweet...

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

Original clone only. Haven't ever done any green thumb. I'm going to be doing about 10 packs of swerves though. Only a matter of time before I get my electrical permit and have more lights! Happy gardening!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I like the ghost:) Is one of the few i kept>ghost,tk,sfv,whitefire#3
nice report>>thanks for sharing

gtd:passingjoint:

C

COCannabis

Not surprised you kept this one--the high is a great balance and should be pleasing to any connoisseur, no matter how discriminating. The taste is solid, appearance is that of dank OG nugs, and the high should please 1st timers as well as old timers.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
agreed! i love the ghost og, one of my favorites of all time. shes def a special girl for sure! kiler pics and smoke report my friend ~SMF~

C

COCannabis

Jesus Christ, I just tried the new run of this stuff and it was done RIGHT! It took about 10 tries to get that last sentence right too...taste is lemony fuel piney funky og DANKness and the high is super strong...it feels like a massage just touching my body...godDAMN i am stoned man, this is the same as or better than SFV imho!

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

My two cents on my fav cut of OG: The OG Ghost has an eccentric og fuel with more of a sugary sweet taste throughout. The San Fernando has more of a citrus taste throughout. I'll save you some of my next run for when you return home to review and compare. I've linked a clone only cut of Tahoe OG that i'm flowering now too can't wait to see how it tastes in the finish department. Also working on a SKYWALKER OG that I have no idea if it's a true cut or not. I need to hit up OGholics anonymous I got that OG in my front and back pocket.

PANK - Patients Always Need Kush

chadkush

chadkush

Dr Gs ghost og is legeit. So is his g13 from what I've read. Btw how can some one get an og cut without having to get seeds ?

Top Bottom