Ghost Og Question

• Thread starter greyman41420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greyman41420

For those that have run the Ghost OG, question for you. I have run this clone twice now and for some reason, she keeps yellowing out during flowering. It cannot be a cal mag issue as I am running elevated levels. I have run her once feeding around 1100, which I thought was too low and thus causing the yellowing. This run I have been hitting 1400 and its still reflective of the same yellowing. Any ideas what I am missing here? I have run more than a handful of OG's and this is the first one I have had a real issue with.... Any help from the farm would be appreciated!

symbiote420

symbiote420

A pic would help tenfold buddy! Where and when exactly is the yellowing starting? I've ran her several times and like most OGK she luvs her some extra N till week 7

Let's keep our fingers crossed it's not any pest like RAs

G

greyman41420

A pic would help tenfold buddy! Where and when exactly is the yellowing starting? I've ran her several times and like most OGK she luvs her some extra N till week 7

I will shoot a pic of her tomorrow morning and post it here my man, no question. Its a very strange situation, even Raskals fire og I could get dialed in without too much issue, but this ghost cut has me guessing....

Latest posts

Top Bottom