Ghost Train Haze #1 feminised!

• Thread starter RG420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

Would ablsoloutly love to get my mitts on a few of those.any idea what theyr asking for em rg420?i doubt theyl be cheap.

H

happy b

Yeah i thought theyd be twice the price.i dont like it wen seed companys charge twice the price for fem seeds.i often use fems as i hav a very limited space.but i could almost garantee that you could get 6 females out a pack of regulars+the option to f2 them for future,all for the same price.what do you think RG?do you grow?what breeders do you use and which varieties?

RG420

RG420

I'm in the same situation as you bro! I work in a limited space aswell and agree with what your saying man! Iv soley been running fems but have decided to start using regs for future grows using some of Bodhis gear and Karmas

H

happy b

Oh ho ho ho wat a coincidence,i to have recently made the change back to regs and it was wanting to run som bodhi that made me do it!got goji og,ssdd and synergy freebies on the go in veg just now.i also bought a pack of sub rosas KAPPO KUSH which is a cross of katsu bubba to a male white og V2 from karma.not popped any kappos yet though.which bodhi did you go for bro?or more likely what bodhi were you able to find instock?lol.thats wen u know the shits good,wen you struggle to get it!

H

happy b

Oh ho ho ho,what a coincide rg.i happen to hav recently changed back to regs also.. and it was wanting to run some bodhi that made me do it!iv got goji og,ssdd and the synergy freebies from the tude!i also bought a pack of sub rosas Kappo Kush which is a male white ogV2 put to katsu bubba.really looking forward to it.also got sickmeds green crack in veg also.what bodhi gear are you running rg?

RG420

RG420

:D Hahaha.... Well I'm halfway through flower on my Pinapple Express at the min got 2 cuts of a lovely pheno, and also got 5 fem RP Sour Kush that are 10 day veg. But after there that it's regs!
Of which I have Bodhis Goji Og, White Lotus and Love Dawg and a pack of Sour Javk from Karma! Excited to say the least! :)

RG420

RG420

Whoop! Whoop!!!!! Finally found someone who's got regs!! That's them ordered! :D

RG420

RG420

No thanks. The reg beans were fucking banana trees, I'd hate to see what kind of stability the fems have. MGG
Ahhhh don't say that! So the regs are pretty unstable! Sort of pissed on my fire now! And wasted £70 :(

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Nah man don't let me do all that. I'm just one person with one pack of their OG GTH#1 and only popped a few beans. Only got one one female...and it was one hermin bitch. Wish you luck with yours. MGG

H

happy b

Mate just realised ya a uk lad! :)
I'm down south.... :)
Mate just realised ya a uk lad! :)
I'm down south.... :)
aye RG im up in scotland.its good to hear another uk trooper on here.hows your pineapple express going?are you goind to f2 your bodhi,s?i liked the look of the love dawg aswell.good luck with em.got the goji myself but five out of five were males!got the last five on now and keeping my fingers crossed.also got sunshine daydream and the freebie strain synergy.going to f2 the lot.going to try and keep them all pure.eg pure goji ,pure ssdd then cross them later once i know i hav enough of each to last.should be fun.i just wish people like us in the uk could go and spend a fortune on a top of the range grow room with all the best and new equipment without having to worry about getting busted and having all your equipment confiscated.and then going to court and they try to use the level of high quality equipment and proffessional looking grow room against you.thats one of the reasons i just try to keep it fairly small.i grow in a cupboard thats designed for growing called a "secret garden"which is 70x45 and just over a meter and a half high.thats for flower.i hav converted another cupboard into a mother/cuttings and veg room,its got two levels of over a meter each.whats your grow room specs RG?

Top Bottom