ghostrider queen

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eternal Student

Eternal Student

damn this is one of the ones that got away from me...I REALLY wanted to run these ladies but somehow my pack never arrived and the Canna Collective cat just kept shunning me on..I was really disappointed...not about losing money...but about losing these fire genetics...you did a killer job with her TF...and wow Karma...you wont be releasing these again...will you?..and f*!@$ that cannacollective guy...what an ass...never even wanted to make things right...too bad...he has a lot of great breed stock over there...oh well, the farm is just as good...and MUCH better people

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
damn this is one of the ones that got away from me...I REALLY wanted to run these ladies but somehow my pack never arrived and the Canna Collective cat just kept shunning me on..I was really disappointed...not about losing money...but about losing these fire genetics...you did a killer job with her TF...and wow Karma...you wont be releasing these again...will you?..and f*!@$ that cannacollective guy...what an ass...never even wanted to make things right...too bad...he has a lot of great breed stock over there...oh well, the farm is just as good...and MUCH better people
Bro...2x better this round!!!!she was turned @20" and what was created was a 4' beer can bud machine.I broke my first main(not intentionally)@ 5 weeks.hulacious cannabombs on this thing! I am sold,running 8 this round.truly a favorite smoke.cured out 8 weeks tasted og/ lemonish with subtle cherry undertones.I noticed she isn't included in the latest drop.big bummer.

catdaddy

catdaddy

damn sorry to hear that, i've been seeing a lot of issues with the cc and orders but let them tell it their #1.

catdaddy

catdaddy

yeah i feel you, i've been directed to cc so many times it's ridiculous. the time i mention the funny business going on over there everyone gets quiet as if they seen the reviews but act as if they didn't. what sealed the deal from not ordering from them was when they said they were doing cc's but when i order he sent me a message saying they no longer accept them. im like you just posted a thread saying that you now taking them a day or two ago, so i reneged on the order. no longer than a month he stopped giving out tracking orders. you ask me, there's too many ways for an order to get screwed up or lost or not even being sent out, so your always in the dark ordering from them.

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

yeah..i wired it and he still was like, "uh...im not sure how i didnt see this payment earlier"...wtf?...serious??? i sent dude like 3 emails with the order number and transfer number and he cant figure it out...what a retard?...just poor business operations...im a business/comm graduate and this guy wouldnt last a day in a normal business environment...guess thats why he does what he does lol...

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Looks at that baseball monster ha ha, you did your girl proud there.
by far one of the best phenos I have ever found on my own.out of the last 5-600 seeds this was the one.mad respect and good luck on all your ventures.I hope everything in team karma's corner works out for the best asap.you are a cool dude.

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

damn fudge....damn....DAAAMMMMNNNN....thats outrageous

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Thanks guys.karma,I wish you well and hope all works out.you are great people.MAD RESPECT!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Lol.thanks bro.enjoy it.as soon as I can I am firing Bear OG and Biker le blanc.you already know, picking keepers from KG's gear is a win/win any way you go.

Latest posts

Top Bottom