GHSC R&D Lab: Colored Seeds Germination Test

• Thread starter jack.gh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tuffgong69

regarding coloured seeds

hi all,popping to the post office tomorrow to pick up my big bang fem..think they,re gonna be red..let you all know how they turn out..p.s. does anyone know how to reduce the space size of pics to download..1.44mb is max and all my photos are around 4mb..thers probably a link somewhere that explains it but too stoned to find it,cheers,tg:giggle

T

tuffgong69

hi all,well the seeds came..not coloured though,think i just missed release date!anyway used tried and trusted paper towel method..first seed showed tap root in 14 hours,previous record was 20 hours..others followed 5-6 hours later,impressive..popped em in soil under prop and they all popped up in 24-30 hours..will take pics as they grow and try and work out how to reduce my photo size,over and out..tg :)

T

tuffgong69

hi guys,last post on this one!wish i,d never bothered with gh seeds..out of the 5 seeds,only one looked anything like it should..the rest were all distorted,very dissapointing..chucked em straight in the bin!luckily i had 3 back up plants i was flowering to find out sex of clones i'd taken off them.had one skunk red hair and two ice,both turned out to be female:D cheesehead you were right,they are a rip off,once bitten eh?got some pics of the red hair and ice,will try to start a diary when i'm not too stoned,peace everyone,tg :flower

Top Bottom