Wanted Giant Sluricane seed?

• Thread starter Lung508
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lung508

Lung508

Uppon trimming my sluricane plant i came across this massive seed in a top nug, im so confused i have never seen this am i about to have a weed bean stock on my hands or what

20200928 202420
20200928 202429
FourthCity

FourthCity

Uppon trimming my sluricane plant i came across this massive seed in a top nug, im so confused i have never seen this am i about to have a weed bean stock on my hands or what
I agree with the others, that looks nothing like marijuana seed. Plants are sticky, the seed could have fallen off of you onto the plant or it could have been picked up somewhere between chopping and trimming.

Lung508

Lung508

I agree with the others, that looks nothing like marijuana seed. Plants are sticky, the seed could have fallen off of you onto the plant or it could have been picked up somewhere between chopping and trimming.
Well i thought about that but considering it wasn't under any other plants and it wasnt a very big girl only 2 tops was just a small plant i threw outside to do its thing. Also it was elevated on a stone slab and fed the same as my indoor

FourthCity

FourthCity

Well i thought about that but considering it wasn't under any other plants and it wasnt a very big girl only 2 tops was just a small plant i threw outside to do its thing. Also it was elevated on a stone slab and fed the same as my indoor
Squirrel dropped it onto your girl from a bird feeder.
Yeah, I didn't realize the plant was outdoors, in that case it could have come from so many other places. Make a new thread and grow it, definitely not pot though.

Top Bottom