Giesel Cut - Day 55/Ready to Flush

• Thread starter R. Face
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

R. Face

Hey guys, I have this gal in my grow log but I think shes special enough to have her own spread. So heres the Giesel cut done at 55 days, awaiting a nice flush in a day.

This was my first run with her, and I just absolutley love this plant, such a producer and stinky!!
:inlove

Giesel cut   day 55ready to flush
Giesel cut   day 55ready to flush 2
Giesel cut   day 55ready to flush 3
Giesel cut   day 55ready to flush 4
Giesel cut   day 55ready to flush 5
Giesel cut   day 55ready to flush 6
winta

winta

i said it once ill say it again very nice! and very frosty!

A

azmatis

aamazing work!! r face like always
much respect
azmatis

B

Blueidpirate

Wow, that looks like straight ganja. Good job man... :)

B

biggs

looks dank to me. looks a bit similar to raskals fire cut. hope you enjoy smoking her.:animbong:

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks KILLER dog..keep it Green. Peace HDK

R

R. Face

RC thanks for stopping by holmes!!

Thank you to the rest as well! The reson I put this one up in the Photo thread was bc this is a plant that I dont really see too much.

Typically a plant will only produce what in canopy level or with respect, half a foot under it...the lower buds always produce the airy, less tight, less frosty buds. The Giesel, with maybe 2-4 buds that are like mentioned...all the buds underneath are like atop. Its unreal..even buds completley covered by leaves, has a frost and green bud to it.

I cant wait to whip up some bubble with her..:cool

D

Dubwobble

Thanks for this, I was wondering about the Geisel. Seems like it sits on THCBay and no one bids on them.

Looks like FIYA

S

SkyHi

Thanks for this, I was wondering about the Geisel. Seems like it sits on THCBay and no one bids on them.

Looks like FIYA

Giesle is clone only i think what you see on the bay is Ogiesel ....good shit Rface

R

R. Face

Hey dub, thanks for stepping in, yes i beleive the Ogeisel is a OG x Giesel cut that Swerve did for Cali Connections...ive actually sampled some of this, it was a more OG leaning pheno, smelled more lemony-y..

SkyHi thanks much man, indeed she is a beauty, I cant wait to do some more with her..Im about to run her mother, the Chemdog D here real soon...maybe a mono crop, with some Giesel in the back, both of those ladies yield pretty fat..

See...

This is how it swelled, no Gravity or anything, just the PK booster in wks 3,5,and 7..other than that, Bud Candy and the PBP calmag and bloom...

It was pulled at day 61, sounds early, but her trichs were ready and I was seeing a few nanners, so I just pulled it. It was flushed 2x well tho, 1st time with Clearex and then lastly with the Molasses...

:harvest:

IMG 4282
IMG 4283
IMG 4284
S

SkyHi

looks awsome i want that cut so bad, well i want everycut lol

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
AMEN R. F. !!!!!! The giesel is my fave among the true sours................the first month she WILL taste like the real deal sour d, but after a good month minumum cure........her TRUE flavor comes out..........same funk as sour d, but with the Chemdog D twist thrown in hehehehehehehehe MMMMMMMhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

She is very narcotic for me......def pain reliever/sleep inducer right here..............i can smell her from her bro! Great job on here......took me at least 3 runs to get her semi-dialed, and she still don't look quite as nice as yours homie!!!

amen
bf

R

R. Face

Bubblefunk- Thanks man, that is a very nice comment I take to heart bro thank you. I got her old nute sched. for next time, lol...she came out great. I have some dry shots before she went into jars..not gonna spoil the suprise, gonna wait it out like ya said!!

This was a flowered out mother, so in a 3gal pot, topped a few times, I got 2oz, 10gr with her..not bad!
:smiley_joint:

IMG 4317
IMG 4319

Latest posts

Top Bottom