Giesel Kush & White Bubba 10 weeks

• Thread starter JollyGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Wuz up Fellas... Just got done chopping down some Giesel Kush and some White Bubba down. Wanted to share some pics with everyone. I was in a rush, so I just snapped a bunch of pics, so the quality might not be all that.

Giesel Kush 10 weeks

Giesel kush  white bubba 10 weeks
Giesel kush  white bubba 10 weeks 2
Giesel kush  white bubba 10 weeks 3
Giesel kush  white bubba 10 weeks 4
Giesel kush  white bubba 10 weeks 5
Giesel kush  white bubba 10 weeks 6
Giesel kush  white bubba 10 weeks 7
Giesel kush  white bubba 10 weeks 8
Giesel kush  white bubba 10 weeks 9
JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Here's Some different White Bubba Week 10

White Bubba #4

DSCN2536
DSCN2535
DSCN2540
DSCN2544
DSCN2543
DSCN2542
DSCN2541
DSCN2545
S

Sway

lookin really good brother. lovin the fall colors on the whitebubba. hit me up..

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Here's the gay ninja with his White Bubba #1 chronic sword...

DSCN2532
DSCN2530
djstiks

djstiks

make sure you post the dried pics too. can't wait to see how they come out. looks dank.

C

ChrisNY

some awesome looking plants.. is the Giesel Kush the giesel clone or a giesel x

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Oh man the first bubba looks colorful as heck. Can I ask was this regular or was itcoldtemps..? I'm guessing it naturally occurs during the flush since the other ones didn't change colors at all.

true grit

true grit

Talk about a white bubba hog leg homie!! Kickin ass as always JG!

R

radical farmer

I love those purple in the white bubba, I gotta get my hands on those! How much did you yeild bro?

Illmind

Illmind

Nice loos like you got a bubba dom mostly and white dom mostly. Best of both worlds. Them white bubbas are actually starting to appeal to me more so than white fires no BS. Dope grow homes.

R

radical farmer

Nice loos like you got a bubba dom mostly and white dom mostly. Best of both worlds. Them white bubbas are actually starting to appeal to me more so than white fires no BS. Dope grow homes.

Same here! I'll have to check to see if any more are going up soon. Gotta get my hands on some.

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

very nice!!
Thanks for checkin in...

make sure you post the dried pics too. can't wait to see how they come out. looks dank.

Will do... can't wait myself to see how it turned out, should be frosted...

some awesome looking plants.. is the Giesel Kush the giesel clone or a giesel x

Thanks bro, the Giesel Kush is (Giesel x Afghani Kush) made by OG Raskal... Not that many packs went out to the public. I'm not even sure if anymore even exist.

Oh man the first bubba looks colorful as heck. Can I ask was this regular or was itcoldtemps..? I'm guessing it naturally occurs during the flush since the other ones didn't change colors at all.

Thanks ESER, day temps were in the 70's-80s... Night temps were in the 60's, but I think it's just natural cause of the bubba dominate traits.

Talk about a white bubba hog leg homie!! Kickin ass as always JG!

Wuz up Homie! Yeah I had to chop that little piggy up, and smoke her for breakfast. Thanks for checkin in bro...

I love those purple in the white bubba, I gotta get my hands on those! How much did you yeild bro?

Yeah the colors were really nice on her, I don't have the dry weight on her yet...

You hit it on the nail bro... The #2 is the white dom. similar to the pheno strainman had. And the #4 was bubba dom. but it had the frost of the white. That's why I took cuts... :D

lookin really good brother. lovin the fall colors on the whitebubba. hit me up..

Thanks bro... Yeah I would just stand there and admire the nice colors of her.

winta

winta

lookin dam good my dude! tell that ninja dont roll all that bud in that one blunt :)

Illmind

Illmind

Ya can't feel good about the choice of keeper until blaze is fully cured. Some people keep them early bomb ones but sometimes they lose flav as the days go. I usually keep the best cured uns. Have fun choosin a keeper JG. peace bro

K

koopa troopa

tell that damn ninja to get battlefield 2. sick shots dawg. all look dank as fuck.

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

lookin dam good my dude! tell that ninja dont roll all that bud in that one blunt :)

Thanks winta... Yeah that ninja would try to roll all of it up in one blunt if I've let him... :)

Ya can't feel good about the choice of keeper until blaze is fully cured. Some people keep them early bomb ones but sometimes they lose flav as the days go. I usually keep the best cured uns. Have fun choosin a keeper JG. peace bro

Yeah man, I think I might keep pheno #2 because it yields a lot better, but both had equal amount of trics on them... I think the bubba #4 pheno might taste better thought.

tell that damn ninja to get battlefield 2. sick shots dawg. all look dank as fuck.

What they do koop... that ninja plays gay ass tibia on the cpu all day, LMAO ... He doesn't get down on the COD like we do. Thanks for checkin in!

O

ograskal

Lookin good homie...Have you grown out all of the Giesel Kush beans yet?....~ogr

Top Bottom