Ginormous and Big up powder

• Thread starter Rushoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rushoe

Rushoe

Ginormous 0-18-16 and Big Up powder 0-33-23 anyone have any good comments on these products I have seen what the big up powder can do what about the Ginormous???????Any info on both would be cool I would love to hear some feed back from the farmers. I grow in canna coco and use the micro and bloom from gh as base.For flower I will be switching to Cutting Edge Solutions version of micro and bloom andcal mag from Botanicare. I was also looking for some inputt on the part of the bottle of Ginormous that I can use it as a foliage spray and can it be used in the time of stretch cause there is still need for higher N the 1st 18-21 days.Any help would be kool thanx farmers.

Venom818

Venom818

I do my suggestion is you should have gone hammerhead/mother of all blooms combo instead

Rushoe

Rushoe

hmm maybe theres something to it then?

Yes I know witch is why I didn't want to use it everyone I know uses that so I wanted to give this combo from Humboldt a try I have seen what the big up powder can do and I was amazed some of the best smoke was grown with Humboldt but the cat that grew it said he only used the powder and not the ginormous so I was looking for more input on that. Moab combo I know works and it works well. I wanted to go a different route and use this to compare I am sure there is a few ppl on here that have used them both and call tell me what they think is better.I was even thinking off getting the supernatural budblaster powder but they didn't have the liquid like ginormous and big up powder plus the SN budblaster has the same NPK as the MOAB. SO I hope that clears up that question.....

Rushoe

Rushoe

And would about the foliar feeding with products like Ginormous anyone?

honestcharlie

honestcharlie

Ginormous is clean and clear works great.big up is an odd consistency.not just powder.the roots are good along with the three part.why the Humboldt hate? anyone have problems?

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

I was also looking for some inputt on the part of the bottle of Ginormous that I can use it as a foliage spray and can it be used in the time of stretch cause there is still need for higher N the 1st 18-21 days.Any help would be kool thanx farmers.

if your worried about spraying it, do it at night and dilute way way down

imo just do it for 1 - 3 feedings at the beginning of bloom, i really doubt the loss of N is a huge deal

Rushoe

Rushoe

Ginormous is clean and clear works great.big up is an odd consistency.not just powder.the roots are good along with the three part.why the Humboldt hate? anyone have problems?

no one is hating just looking for some good reviews on it I cant seem to find any the net.I am making the swap from both kool blooms to this.

Rushoe

Rushoe

if your worried about spraying it, do it at night and dilute way way down

imo just do it for 1 - 3 feedings at the beginning of bloom, i really doubt the loss of N is a huge deal

kool I will try it I hope to see some preflowers sooner then before. .

S

sjmedicater

They work great ! i swear By Humboldt Nutrients!
Use big up week one of flower to kick your stuff into gear and then the last two weeks before you flush and use ginormous the weeks inbetween like ginormous weeks 2-5 on a 8-9 week plant and big up week 6 &7 and 8 -9 flush.

Rushoe

Rushoe

They work great ! i swear By Humboldt Nutrients!
Use big up week one of flower to kick your stuff into gear and then the last two weeks before you flush and use ginormous the weeks inbetween like ginormous weeks 2-5 on a 8-9 week plant and big up week 6 &7 and 8 -9 flush.

Nice man thanx. I was talking to someone about it and he said that the Ginormous runs really hot 2.5mili per 5 gallons is what he recommended..and at the last to weeks before flush 2tspof big up powder per gallons.I guess its not as hot as the MOAB ...... How much do u use for the 1st week to kick them into gear the container reads 1/2tsp per gallon. so that would be 2.5 grams per gallon that seems kinda of high that early in flower would u say thats safe even though its not as strong as MOAB still seem kinda of high.

P

Paul Nepal

Humboldt Nutrients are outstanding, I have been running the full 3 part line indoors for almost 2 years with great results. Big Up is used at the first week of bloom and the final 2 weeks, I run Ginormus from week 3 to week 6, my yields and quality have both been top of the line

Rushoe

Rushoe

Humboldt Nutrients are outstanding, I have been running the full 3 part line indoors for almost 2 years with great results. Big Up is used at the first week of bloom and the final 2 weeks, I run Ginormus from week 3 to week 6, my yields and quality have both been top of the line

how much of the Ginormous are u using per gallon and powder?

N

noone88

I used to use Ginormous. 5ml per gallon is all you need. I got very good results when it first came out, but since then, the formula has been changed (or refined) and it seems my quality has decreased.

I have since switched back to Big Bud and finish with Overdrive.

Rushoe

Rushoe

I used to use Ginormous. 5ml per gallon is all you need. I got very good results when it first came out, but since then, the formula has been changed (or refined) and it seems my quality has decreased.

I have since switched back to Big Bud and finish with Overdrive.

What do u think went wrong???And how do u like the switch from this to big bud and over drive?

N

noone88

I've always used Ginormous/Overdrive. I used the old Dr. Hornby's Big Bud and had great results. I started with Ginormous when it first came out because it was a bit more cost efficient. Not sure what they did to it, but it seemed like it didn't add as much bulk after the formula change.

I'm now back to the new Big Bud powder formula and Overdrive to finish.

Very subjective of course.

Top Bottom