Girl is sick. Need help

• Thread starter gardenguru
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gardenguru

gardenguru

Girl is sick   need help

Looks like a nute issue but looking for some more experienced thoughts. My first grow and need advice

Thanks

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

After you provide the pertinent information, you may be best off starting over.

Since this is a learning run and this plant takes up very little room, you could also transplant this one into a media it likes and bring it back to health, at the same time.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Read this to understand why this is not a good idea and likely your choice of 2 different media's is your issue.

gardenguru

gardenguru

After you provide the pertinent information, you may be best off starting over.

Since this is a learning run and this plant takes up very little room, you could also transplant this one into a media it likes and bring it back to health, at the same time.
This is a Pot for Pot kit. The top 3/4 of the pot is coco and the bottom is super soil. The plant is a clone and I water with distilled water by weight. It seems that if I water the pot to the point of runoff, the leaves droop. As soon as the media dries out, the leaves perk up. The coco was prepared with mychorrizae and perlite. The grow environment is a spider farmer tent with light about 18” above the plant top. The light cycle is 18/6. Since I’m in zone 9b the temp gets up to 85 during the day in the tent. Hope that helps.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
it’s common for plants to droop some after a watering as there is very little oxygen near the roots as it dries more oxygen becomes available.. your probably watering too frequently..

gardenguru

gardenguru

it’s common for plants to droop some after a watering as there is very little oxygen near the roots as it dries more oxygen becomes available.. your probably watering too frequently..
I suppose I could decrease watering but am using the weight method to determine water needs. I’m also using a moisture meter to verify. When the pot weight gets low, I check the media’s moisture content and if to dry or lite, I add water. As for nutes, I’ve added a
Seal kelp mix to my water at half the recommended dose. Since the water is distilled I can’t rely on pH. What is optimal EC for cannabis?

Top Bottom