Girl Scout Candy

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Just started flushing the GS Candy. She's starting to ripen and release her smell profiles. There is looking like 3 distinct phenos, these are all different plants. I'll try to describe the smells of each. Remember, these girls are seeded, un-seeded buds will looks better and and smell a little different. You will also see some yellow in the buds, it's not nanners, it's seeds.

#1 (Tower Bid, 3 plants) I have a feeling that this will be the keeper for most, straight kush smell. 3rd pic is a nasty girl!

Girl scout candy

Girl scout candy 2

Girl scout candy 3

#2 (Typical Bud, 3 plants) I personally like this smell most, it's sweet and kushy. If she tastes like she smells it will be a nice toke. 2nd pic down is the keeper, I can't wait to smoke her.

Girl scout candy 4

Girl scout candy 5

Girl scout candy 6

#3 (Special Girl 2 plants) This has to be Alien Tech, she has that offensive stink that I've only smelled in the Tech and some cuts of Trainwreck. Actually stinks, not a pleasant smell....this bud could be the real "Cat-piss". Easy to identify with her bleach white hairs, black leaves, and make you want to puke smell. I like her most ;)

Girl scout candy 7

Girl scout candy 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom