IMG 2971 Fotor Fotor
IMG 2976 Fotor
IMG 2987 Fotor
IMG 2995 Fotor

IMG 2997 Fotor
IMG 3020 Fotor
BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Now THAT'S how it's done right there! Nice clean journal, crazy happy/healthy girls with deep purple.....nice work. If that #3 smokes as good as she looks you have a real nice cut there. I remember that "tower bud" pheno too (#1), easy to identify. #3 def looks the most OGish of the bunch, does she smell chemmy at all? Again, nice work powerplant, top notch skills...those gals look sexy.

powerplant

powerplant

Now THAT'S how it's done right there! Nice clean journal, crazy happy/healthy girls with deep purple.....nice work. If that #3 smokes as good as she looks you have a real nice cut there. I remember that "tower bud" pheno too (#1), easy to identify. #3 def looks the most OGish of the bunch, does she smell chemmy at all? Again, nice work powerplant, top notch skills...those gals look sexy.

Thank you @BirdDog1, I appreciated it!
#3 is definitely the looker she smokes good, but not as good as she looks...lacks in flavor (No Chem) and smell. #1 does have that sweet chemmy taste and a kushie, sour, cookie smell....#2 on the other hand is an all around 9. Reeks and is some foreign flavored greatness...I never tasted before im assuming cookie flavoring idk? She will be around for awhile, and is the for sure keeper. Clones may tell a different story tho.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Thank you @BirdDog1, I appreciated it!
#3 is definitely the looker she smokes good, but not as good as she looks...lacks in flavor (No Chem) and smell. #1 does have that sweet chemmy taste and a kushie, sour, cookie smell....#2 on the other hand is an all around 9. Reeks and is some foreign flavored greatness...I never tasted before im assuming cookie flavoring idk? She will be around for awhile, and is the for sure keeper. Clones may tell a different story tho.

Right on, glad you found a tasty pheno....an all around 9 is some serious shit!. Def could be the cookie as she does have a unique OGish flavor that I had never tasted before. Could be something in the Alien Rock Candy also, I took my time vetting the male I used. He was used in several crosses and has proven to be an asset in every cross. ARC was a strange strain, as you can see from the GSCandy, there is a wide range of flavors. My GSC x Tahoe Alien didn't have such a wide range.

And awsome pics too BTW, I can't snap a decent pic for the life of me and you are killing it with a freekin Iphone haha.

RIPP

RIPP

Great show!

how smelly would you say it is? I wanna do a balcony grow this summer.

Respect:)

powerplant

powerplant

Great show!

how smelly would you say it is? I wanna do a balcony grow this summer.

Respect:)

@RIPP Thank you!
Smell while growing on a scale of 1 to 10, I would rate her 8/9. Soon as the hairballs and 1st ice shows up the funk kicks in. She gets pretty loud I have G2 at 4 weeks right and she reeks of doughy candy funk. The type of plants you don't have to touch to get a smell, because she is giving it off.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Fuckin' YUM! PP you really put it down. I have a couple vegging until their clones set roots. I hope mine comes out close to looking like yours, shit looks FIRE!:wideyed:

powerplant

powerplant

Fuckin' YUM! PP you really put it down. I have a couple vegging until their clones set roots. I hope mine comes out close to looking like yours, shit looks FIRE!:wideyed:

Thanks Dee, she definitely is pure fire! You shouldn't have a hard time find a keeper, as these came out of a little over a half of the pack.
A thicker stem is a good clue to look for when hunting for her. Also real tight side branching that stays close to the main stem.

Top Bottom