Girl Scout Cookies , Green Boots Cut..

• Thread starter greenboot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenboot

greenboot

Looks amazing bro. U did a really good job. Hope the smoke turns out great!
thanks homie she came out pretty good.. taste sorta like bubba mixed with pure kush,, potent, but definatly not the scout..

greenboot

greenboot

maybe so…But if she's fire, she's a keeper regardless and if she's not fire,, she's discarded and i keep it moving on to the next thing. thanks for your input
new beans i got from another bag of the girlscout.. don't ask me what cut , i can't answer that at the moment,lol,… but it was some dank, so i'm preyed up for the best right now..
IMG 9936

M

mailman316

Ya I was gonna say it kinda looked like bubba in a way not the gsc I know!!! Nice nugs though bro keeper up

greenboot

greenboot

Ok so as far as the girl scout cookies are concerned.. my final opinion is this.. if you are growing in order to make money, girl scout is not for you at all… Yes she taste great when you have the real deal cut.. my bag seed was potent as well but she yielded nothing compared to my chems and my chem crosses… no cookie that i've ever smoked was better tasting or more potent then my original Chemdog 91 or my original Chemdog D, or my original sour d, which happened to be more dank and far more higher yielding than any cookie… so my conclusion is,, there are more all around better strains that are worth your time when you are growing to smoke good and make money at the same time (instead of the infamous cookies)… i know for a fact that my original gg#4 blows any cookies out of the water all around the board.. hands down, landslide, from yield, taste, smell, and potentcy.. my last run of the cookies ,, i decided to not post until i was more certain that she was who she was.. she came out close to her parents. very potent, but the taste was not impressive, and she yeilded like the real cookies. (very low)… truth be told,, i got some sour and chem bag seeds that i accidentally created and grew throughout the years that are flat-out killing the cookies… so i am for now absolutely turned off from any cookies from here on in..

RedsFire

RedsFire

Ok @greenboot i appreciate that advice man.

Have you had any experience with Gods Gift from BCbuddepot?

Or Rainbow Kush?

These are my seeds on order.

greenboot

greenboot

Ok @greenboot i appreciate that advice man.

Have you had any experience with Gods Gift from BCbuddepot?

Or Rainbow Kush?

These are my seeds on order.
as far as growing, no i have not, i've smoked gods gift before,,, it tates good at first, but the high got boring after a while.. you can search the name and i'm sure you'll find a few grow diary logs that people who grow those strains have made..

greenboot

greenboot

I dunno man I found a thin mint kepeer. As a percy one I'm struggling to find better. Yield wise I agree, yet to find a cookie that yields without sacrificing taste
the thin mint is pretty good, but doesn't yield. strictly (head stash), hence it's not worth it if you are trynna make money, and smoke good,,, especially when there are other great tasting potent high yielding strains out there

DankyPanky

DankyPanky

I dunno man I found a thin mint kepeer. As a percy one I'm struggling to find better. Yield wise I agree, yet to find a cookie that yields without sacrificing taste
True. I had a great Thin Mints pheno until recently (lost it in a move, but I still have beans), dank as fuck, but an abysmal yield. And straight forum cut isn't a whole lot better. Good smoke, though.

The GSCforum/NL BX that @homebrew420 did yields well, and retains ample dankness.

Top Bottom