Girl Scout Cookies hybrids dropping soon

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I dont know why people are so judgmental of a seed drop. A little on the pricey side for me but that's just My opinion. Now lets look at the facts also Divine has been dropping fem seeds for a long time of Dank ass genetics. Look through the threads and you will read the testimonials to the dankness. Untested is the normal for most breeder releases. $250 compared to alot of other prices really isnt that bad. I remember Blueberry goin for well over $400 a pack and others over $600. Some of the auctions around here went over thousands! I really hate reading this shit in threads. Pages of bs.
Shit that Chemdog #4 x gsc sounds killer. Big greasy cookie nugs!

FiveAM

FiveAM

seems to me, there's more then meets the eye with these guys trolling the thread, I just wish people would make posts elsewhere and not try to downgrade a great drop and put a shadow of doubt on the genetics.

i simply asked a curiosity question about the GSC, and honestly didn't think twice that it would start a riot.

Logic has never given me an issue with my orders, never screwed me over.

In fact i've gotten free seeds when none were expected.

besides, when i pop my chemdawg4 x GSC, i'll let ya'll know how great it was.

Peace

FiveAM

FiveAM

Where has he been? Just curious

Probably liven life man. I think he is doing work , just like the rest of us.

not my place to speak for anyone, just my thoughts randomly.

It just seems like there's a bit of hate on the board lately, and quite frankly it's sorta a buzz kill.

there's A LOT of great people here, just seems like some people are on their period lately about personal shit.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Probably liven life man. I think he is doing work , just like the rest of us.

not my place to speak for anyone, just my thoughts randomly.

It just seems like there's a bit of hate on the board lately, and quite frankly it's sorta a buzz kill.

there's A LOT of great people here, just seems like some people are on their period lately about personal shit.

I feel the same way bro. A little less hatin and little more lovin would be great.:)

sixstring

sixstring

Hey hey hey, watch your mouth, lol! You do have a point, its all in the consumers prefference and ability to spend without regret regardless of what happens. I guess you have to pay to play, someone's gonna luck up and soneones gonna feel stumped. Who are you! No serious, who the hell you think you are, lmao!!!
you know me you some of da beach!! im the guy that pays top dollar for my beans but sends out freebies to others ;)i just figured if the GSC is half the plant folks say it is and these beans are half the GSC they should be worth every penny of 250 imo. I bet if he said there was only 5 ten packs available and put em on auction they would go for over 500.00 each and right away:)

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

you know me you some of da beach!! im the guy that pays top dollar for my beans but sends out freebies to others ;)i just figured if the GSC is half the plant folks say it is and these beans are half the GSC they should be worth every penny of 250 imo. I bet if he said there was only 5 ten packs available and put em on auction they would go for over 500.00 each and right away:)
Yes, and trust, I know! I'd say wait for twisted and get a cut! ;-)

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Beans are beans, tested or untested, some breeders have better morals than others, some are just greedy fucks! Tested or not, doesn't gaurentee you get a gem or don't have a herm....

Play at your own fuckin risk, if u can't afford it, then you should prob shut the fuck up and go kick rocks...no one cares if its to expensive for you, go get a fuckin real job and shut up already ya babies!!
Can I get an AMEN

waayne

waayne

I guess it has been long enough,how has these crosses turned out ?
They're turning out quite nice kinger
here's a few pics
White x Girl Scout Cookies
pheno#1
IMG 2320

pheno #2
IMG 2330

Chemdog #4 x Girl Scout Cookies
pheno #1
IMG 2331

pheno #2
IMG 2310

pheno #3
IMG 2245

All the phenos out of both these crosses are really loud
with the White x GSC #1 and phenos #1,#2 ,#3,and #5, of the Chem x GSC being the strongest....
It looks likes most phenos will have a superior yield compared to the forum cut of GSC.....

logic knocked these crosses outta the park:cool:

Better have some really good filtration in your room if you're gonna run these girls.........
They have some serious funk going on:D

Top Bottom