Girl Scout Cookies Or What?

• Thread starter paulycali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paulycali

I believe this cut came from Imedz. They were san jose patients collective or however you say their name. Right? Did anyone find out if it is a legit GSC cut or just another fake. Looks legit to me. What do you all think? Let me here it lol! :)

Day 53

Girl scout cookies or what

Girl scout cookies or what 2
P

paulycali

Yeah not the "Forum" cut which is supposedly the only verified GSC cut but this cut sure has all the smells of GDP. Lots of grapey funk and looks to be a decent yielder. Still happy with her but wonder what genetics i hold. I seen a banana on one of the buds. Maybe its the "Thin Mint" cut. Smells like GDP but i dont smell cookies. I will have to have some buddies smell it and see if they smell cookies lol! There's a few cuts going around in my circle so hopefully one of us scored the real deal "Forum" cut or Legit GSC. Is it Cherry Pie? Need more farmers help. Thanks :)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
really doesn't sparkle the way the thin mint cookies does and doesn't have the og density or nug structure at all it seems. The greener GSC is the one, the forum cut is a purple one and is the second best imo, it's not as strong as the green one and doesn't yield like it. The green one is prob the OGKB but I haven't had the OGKB that I know of but I like this newer to me One. It's greener and way more potent, and is actually minty versus the cookie(animal cracker) odor of the purpler ones. fwiw

If it's dank, who cares what it is but I really don't think it's cookies at all. If it is it's MO cookies which is not cookies.

P

paulycali

really doesn't sparkle the way the thin mint cookies does and doesn't have the og density or nug structure at all it seems. The greener GSC is the one, the forum cut is a purple one and is the second best imo, it's not as strong as the green one and doesn't yield like it. The green one is prob the OGKB but I haven't had the OGKB that I know of but I like this newer to me One. It's greener and way more potent, and is actually minty versus the cookie(animal cracker) odor of the purpler ones. fwiw

If it's dank, who cares what it is but I really don't think it's cookies at all. If it is it's MO cookies which is not cookies.

Thanks for the response. Appreciate it for sure. What's the MO cookies?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
The MO cookies is like a purple og but stout somewhat, some people are calling it sherbert or some b.s. lol But it's kinda hard to tell from just that shot if it is MO, did it have big fan leaves like GDP? And one of the reasons I think it isn't is if it smells like sweet grapey purple than it isn't sounding like the funky cookie or minty odor.

Goo is running the IMEDZ cut, you should see what he has to say on it compared to the Forum as he has em head to head at full term right now I think.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Love all the intrigue and conjecture. Baba, not sure what you mean by green, but I've seen the forum cut flowered out and the frost on it was green. Never seen anything like it.

outwest

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Love all the intrigue and conjecture. Baba, not sure what you mean by green, but I've seen the forum cut flowered out and the frost on it was green. Never seen anything like it.

outwest
check page 112 of MakinGoo's GSC & Friends thread and you can kinda see how the Forum cut grown by norcal is more purple shaded/tinted than the OGKB cut he grew too in those pics...fwiw

S

smoketrees

and there is also a real cut of sherbert which is like a trinity purple indica cross. Something like that

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Thanks for the response. Appreciate it for sure. What's the MO cookies?
I"m def not the expert on cookies but am learning more...lol
If I could smell your herb that would really help as that is one of the main kickers, let us know how the smoke turns out :D

entropy99

entropy99

Having not had the opportunity of growing GSC, I can't really say, although it does look a little different to the pics I've seen. Looks good whatever it is.

I prefer smoking it to smelling it to ensure accuracy. While the nose knows, the high don't lie. ;)

outwest

I like your philosophy Outwest!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I'm not 100% certain yet but I think my 'forum cut' might be throwing balls. Gonna watch she/he/it like a hawk.

outwest

homebrew420

homebrew420

Good looking specimen anyway you slice it. Hoping to get the Forum cut here REAL soon. Good luck with that one.
What is the thin mint cut called? Thin mint? probably haha

Peace

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Ive never grown,smoked or seen the cookies in person but that cola looks very nice!Id also like to see a few more pics of the whole plant.One of the reasons i hate clones you get from dispensaries etc is you never really know what you got,my buddy is growing 6 pineapple express and 6 skywalkers from the clone queen and no two look alike,lol.

EVOKE

EVOKE

i got two different gsc do u have any veg pics... looks dank fosho...

Top Bottom