Girl Scout cookies S1 restock?

• Thread starter Ezduzit387
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ezduzit387

Ezduzit387

Hey wassup My fellow farmers....Logic I was curious if there will be a restock on your GSC S1s you had available?

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Chem4xgsc ftw!!! But ive been eyeing the chemdxgsc but what you guys think, they gonna be as nice as the chem4xgsc or better?

Ezduzit387

Ezduzit387

Will there also be a restock on the Chemdog #4 x GSC beans I signed up a to the site a few days too late n missed em...really wish I could get in on those also

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

I really want to know if hes gonna drop again cause im interested in in a couple of out of stock beans and rather make one order. Uf not i guess il have to iump on them asap!

Ezduzit387

Ezduzit387

Yea b
I really want to know if hes gonna drop again cause im interested in in a couple of out of stock beans and rather make one order. Uf not i guess il have to iump on them asap!
yea because I'm interested in the white x GSC , Chemdog #4 x GSC, Chemdog D x GSC , and the hells angel and GSC S1s....lol shit I need the whole divine line up HAHAHA :) LOGIC WHERES THE PARTY PACK LOL

dogznova

dogznova

I clicked the Buy Now button.. Nothing seemed to happen.. Did I do something wrong.. :nailbiting:

Top Bottom