Girl scout cookies

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shaganja

shaganja

Live in north Michigan, and first time tasting the cookie line. Mooseknuckle jockey from exotic genetics. Wow! I understand the popularity just from the flavor! Wanna pick up some original cookie now. And also just tasted a zkittlez x sunset sherbert. It tastes almost exact as the moose. The moose has more gas, the zkittlez has more fruit, but both share this same deep baked goods thing. QUESTION: does cookie dominate what it's crossed to a lot? Does most cookie crosses also share this bubba baked goods thing?

shaganja

shaganja

Wow, so crossed a phone home triangle kush leaner/pheno, and crossed her to my buddies road kill unicorn by bodhi. I picked the stinkiest stem of her last year, and ended up with a very cookie tasting plant. No mint, but the deep baked oven cookie Graham cracker thing is totally there! My guess is cookies is urkle x durban. Then durban backcross. ( if listen to berner songs, one of his lyrics goes I like the cherry pie with the durban backcross" ) this is what they are calling the f1 durb. Then It hit the triangle kush. Looks like the cookie can be duplicated!

shaganja

shaganja

Wow! I just found two fast cookie plants to run in the u.p. cookies usa, from Holland, and g.s.c
From seed stockers. Ordered from pev. Spain takes a minute, but am very excited to run a cookie that will finish up here! Will prolly see em on the 2021 summer outdoor thread. If nobody does one soon, I might start it up.

shaganja

shaganja

Oh yeah, and I made a runtz type strain! Unintentionally. Used a bag seed of zerbert, by backpack boys. (Zkittlez x sunset sherbert) and pollinated her with my mooseknuckle jockey by exotic genetics. Haven't ran her yet. No indoor space. But am happy to have the most pop strain from 2020. She will prolly be more like gelato, since she hit the moose last.

shaganja

shaganja

So have been searching for the girl scout cookie recipe. And have found what I think is how it went down.
I believe purple urkle to be the purp plant that creates the dark cookie plant. It cannot be grand daddy purple. G.d.p. has big bud in it. There has not been a large yielding pheno in girl scout cookie. If big bud was in her genetics, she would have much more yield. So it cant be g.d.p. I am betting on purp urk. Am running her right now for summer, and will be crossing her with dubai poison fron pev. And durban regular from cannabiogen. And will run those to find my cherry pie. And will backcross the durban. Am almost positive this is what the durban f1 is. And am also recreating o.g. kush. When she is done, she will meet the f1 durban! Am running pine tar kush for this summer, and wild thailand. Will cross that to duckfoot. Just picked a pack of those up. Pretty pumped to recreate these icon strains. They might be far off, maybe not even close, but it's fun to try!!

Itman

Itman

So have been searching for the girl scout cookie recipe. And have found what I think is how it went down.
I believe purple urkle to be the purp plant that creates the dark cookie plant. It cannot be grand daddy purple. G.d.p. has big bud in it. There has not been a large yielding pheno in girl scout cookie. If big bud was in her genetics, she would have much more yield. So it cant be g.d.p. I am betting on purp urk. Am running her right now for summer, and will be crossing her with dubai poison fron pev. And durban regular from cannabiogen. And will run those to find my cherry pie. And will backcross the durban. Am almost positive this is what the durban f1 is. And am also recreating o.g. kush. When she is done, she will meet the f1 durban! Am running pine tar kush for this summer, and wild thailand. Will cross that to duckfoot. Just picked a pack of those up. Pretty pumped to recreate these icon strains. They might be far off, maybe not even close, but it's fun to try!!
From what I seen DF shouldn't be in the mix.

shaganja

shaganja

If there is no durban poison, where does the mint come from? I've ran durban magic from seeds of africa and durban regular from cannabiogen. They seem to share a mint type pheno. The durban magic has a mint/eucalyptus pheno. But I have not seen or heard of a mint pheno from purp urk, or g.d.p. and have not heard of a mint flavor from any o.g./triangle kush. The thin mint pheno has to come from somewhere.

shaganja

shaganja

So running cookies u.s.a. from pyramid seeds. Second time running her, and found a pheno that started to foxtail. So I think, foxtail=sativa. After harvest smoking her, and she is the thin mint!! First time tasting this pheno!! I don't think she selfed, and was too dumb to keep her but not worried if can can find her in a pack by sight!! Stem also has a wierd mint/menthol pepper smell. So will find another cookie line, and hunt the thin mint!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom