Girl Scout Cookies

• Thread starter HeLLMuTT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I always use a compost tea Foiler spray in veg up 2 week 3 in bloom if u have pm it will eat it rite off the leaf.. Also A1 nutes has a Flora Vino tea that works the same.. Spray some flora vino tea on the plants & u will never have pm on them plants.. I'm sure u already know this but I'm juss throwing it out there plus other people read the thread that might not know yet..

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I've heard mixed things. Does it leave a funky taste even if I stop a week or so into flower? & I've never heard of eagle 20. I'll look into it. Thanks for the info man.
i wouldnt use a sulfer burner anywhere past the 2nd week, there are also sulfer based sprays you can use. if you use the burner make sure NOT to use neem within a week or the burner within a week of the neem. you fry your plants! e20 is strong and systemic. knocks that shit out fast! use it early veg and you wont see any PM!

Shamus

Shamus

Thanks you guys. Ya just gave me lots to look into. e20 sounds like a last Ditch effort for me as I try to be as organic as possible. how ever the only plant I have a pm problem with is the WU so I think I may just bite the bullet. I'm also gonna look into that flora vino stuff as well just for general up keep and it prolly wouldn't hurt to just hook the babies up with some goods anyways. I've been using cyto plus in my teas and have been seeing amazing results.

Shamus

Shamus

If the e20 used as a foliar dripped into my soil wouldn't that kill all my beneficial goodness I got goin on up in there?

nebulius

nebulius

The other day the doorbell rings so i put down my pipe and go to the door and there's a little girl with a green sash and uniform asking if i want to buy some cookies. I told her "hell ya, I've got the munchies, hook me up with some thin mints." She says,"I can do you one better, I just got a badge for horticulture in the girl scouts and have been selling the shit out of this GSC cut door to door to stoners like you, to pay for college." So I got a box of thin mints and a cut of thin mint and slipped the little hustler 2 Jackson$.

I wonder if its the real cut?o_O

JAWS

JAWS

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Very nice Jaws.. Them plants look dialed in pretty damn good..

JAWS

JAWS

hello GOO :)
thats very kind of you to say my friend but i dont think they look all that good personaly this is my first run with a full on GSC that last run was just a test to see what al the BS was about this cut, i did a shitty job with that one for sure but learned a few things so i guess it was not a total CLUSTERFUCK......

in the last pic above the plant on the right is the one in the pics above in the TUB, i also have 5 cuts in 20oz cups JUST INCASE she turns out something good this time around.....ive said it before and i'll say it again this STRAIN has been a huge pain in my ass from the get-go and if she dont give me something decent i wont keep her around , and same gos for the CHERRY PIE..

just pitched a CHERRY PIE the other day it went hermie on me but i dont blame the GENETICS for that one i blame myself she proved to be a little more sensative then i thought she was, its cool though i have several cuts of her aswell.....

in the 8th pic above you can see where i hit her with some STARFIGHTER POLLEN===BODY BLOW that should be a killer when there ready to roll to my peeps out there...

reguardless its no doubt that THE GSC & CP are some really nice looking plants indeed..
peace;)

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
you use it as a root drench

Hmm, Ive never heard of anybody using it as a drench, everybody I know that uses it, including myself, does a foliar. The directions for use say to use it as a spray as well. Peace homie! Motiv

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

They look great 2 me JAWS... 2nd time is always better.. Cookies X Starfighter did I hear that rite? That sounds super kick ass.. GSC & Cherry Pie r great strains but don't mega yield.. U should keep them 4sho juss don't do a gaint run b'cuz of the yield don't toss them juss keep 1 or 2 in the corner 4 ur dome.. That's what I'm gunna do I can't afford 2 run my whole tent with low yielders but I'll run a few juss 2 have some nice flavors going..

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Hmm, Ive never heard of anybody using it as a drench, everybody I know that uses it, including myself, does a foliar. The directions for use say to use it as a spray as well. Peace homie! Motiv

you caught me bro.. i mis read the sites directions . you water your lawn with it and spray plants.

Latest posts

Top Bottom