Girl Scout Cookies

• Thread starter HeLLMuTT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

How tight is it held or are some farmers already rocking this one? Only seen purchase smoke reports so far, no grow shows...

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

I've been wondering the same thing TG. Someone on the farm has to be runnin her. She is held closer than the cherry pie though which is very similar and still dank as hell.. ~ODB~

rawman

rawman

i only know of one person with the GSC cut and he wont let go of it. he says hes honoring the restrictions it was gave to him with. but screw it I got the pie, gsc will come along eventually.

G

goleboy

GSC in so cal

If u a patient in so cal check out the green door from San Frans sister store, they stock the flowers and the IvaporRX vape pens with GSC oil in em...straight baller

G

goleboy

heres some pics of the GSC nug i gots left (shit smokes fast for some reason :-) ) and the Ivapor RX vapor pen with GSC oil catridges, the bees knees and new era of medicating...tastes phenominal also...unbeatable.

GSC
GSC2
true grit

true grit

i only know of one person with the GSC cut and he wont let go of it. he says hes honoring the restrictions it was gave to him with. but screw it I got the pie, gsc will come along eventually.

Word and understandable by the sounds of her! I'd be trying to keep her locked too, ha. Keep me posted on cherry pie, sound danks too.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
how much they selling those vapes for?

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Nice report hellmut:) Have you got the cut yet

:passingjoint:

gtd

Thanks man and no I don't have this cut. A friend has the Cherry pie which is kill btw, but no cookies.

late reply my bad.

How tight is it held or are some farmers already rocking this one? Only seen purchase smoke reports so far, no grow shows...

It's held pretty tight but it's starting it's process of getting out there. I'd like to see it during flower for sure. :)

just got the GSC clone from my boy up north! well see how she does, evidently its the kill!

The flavor is to die for and it's highly potent. It's a hell of a cut man, you scored. Nice!

The Joker

The Joker

I just got two rooted Cherry Pie clones and vapid the GSC. I was asked if I wanted Girl Scout Cookies. Said , yes, so in the next week or so!

The Joker

The Joker

Those pen vapes rock. I think you get 50 hits off the hash oil cartridge.
Definitely good for traveling .

Top Bottom