Girl Scout Cookies

• Thread starter HeLLMuTT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Nice score Joker! Keep us posted, wanna see some grow pics!

big twinn

big twinn

What is the big difference in smoke quality between GSC and cherry pie. I have the cherry pie cut but never have tried gsc

ProfessorOG

ProfessorOG

im been lookin for GSC and cherry pie cut 4ever now lol :(

T

t.w1zz

had some GSC budda a few weeks ago, twas some fuegoooo taste so gooood

ProfessorOG

ProfessorOG

i finally medicated on the GSC was in SF so had to stop by at the hemp center and got some cookies! someone please help me find this cut lol

T

thricekid288

an AMAZING strain. just had the pleasure of rolling up a blunt with my friend, and I was stoned off my ass before finishing it. Some of the dankest stuff I've ever smoked, up there with Purple Kush.

socalval

socalval

im been lookin for GSC and cherry pie cut 4ever now lol :(

they have it at prog options ....no cherry pie but the GSC is said to yeild more . I plan to put one outside with the hope that smell wont be an issue this year when it smells like mint chips.

P

paulycali

Wow good shit!

I would love to try some of that out. Sounds and looks mouth watering

Thanks for the great smoke report and pics

Greatly appreciated :)

saldiado

saldiado

Girl scout cookie lineage...

Just thought i would clear up the genetics of both these strains.
Cherry pie is F1 durban poison crossed with gdp(F1 durbanX GDP).
GirlScout cookie is F1 Durban poison crossed with OG( F1 DurbanXOG)
I had heard the genetics were the same as originally posted on here for over a year, but recently I asked the breeder and he told me there is no OG in cherry pie, and no cherry pie in GSC.
I would take GSC over cherry pie all day, but its apples and oranges.

M

moutaingrown

i just got five cuts out of sacramento, lol joined thc just to post this

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Ive heard about this sought after strain. Its nice to see a smoke report on it. Looks incredible!

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Can't wait to give this one a shot one day! It's looks and sounds delightful! Very nice!

F

Flavor

Love the high from GSC, I find it really functional but gets the job done at the same time

superhighme

superhighme

I just got my hands on this cut about a month ago. I got five 1K lights of it so far. its on 3rd day of flowering ATM. ill post picks of it on day 30 or so of flowering and let me know what you think of it.

Illmind

Illmind

argghhhhhhh.... ya yer fake gsc will not make it far. one o these days someone is gona get it and post useful info n pics of her. btw thanks for the report helmutt.

Top Bottom