Girl Scout Cookies

• Thread starter HeLLMuTT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
saldiado

saldiado

Girl scout cookie= South florida OG KUSH X F1 Durban( Durbon poison X secret ingredient)

saldiado

saldiado

Yup South Florida og been around for 20 years+.I Wouldn't be surprised if it is closely related to triangle kush...

J

jw214

I wish they had this cut in the MIT, Is this a clone only strain?

V

vierundzwanzig

connoisseur genetics are working on girl scout cookies now. actually I think they might be 6 mths in already. IDK them like that just read a lot.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Its a clone only and ive heard its overrated. Plenty of OG crosses out there that will compare

Venom818

Venom818

I need to run this girl scout cookies sounds like a bomb ass taste

rawman

rawman

Gsc is special, (it wouldn't have the hype or arguments if it was just Cali connect bs, no offense to cc) not just any cross. I will be growing this soon and also just flipped her parent(F) (cherry pie)

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Shit between the starfighter hype and this shit......might as well just cull everything else.....gettin really sick of the hype machine. I poopoo the whole deal....lol. I just hate to see so many people get wrapped up.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Now that i think about it at least it keeps people interested. I just weish they had a better name. I feel like a sissy smokin Girl Scout Cookies

Illmind

Illmind

Conn working on gsc? Thats cashing in on the hype. Sounda like a good flav but everyone ive seen with q real cut said theyd def rather smoke a pure og over it.

saldiado

saldiado

Its pretty funny they think they will be able to re make gsc. Old school south florida og cut... hard to find....old school durban poison cut....hard to find, but the secret ingredient that made the f1 durban and is the back bone of all of pieguys crosses......damm near impossible to find. I love the gsc smoke, and it looks amazing, but its not the holy grail, end all, only thing you want to smoke. You definitely build a tolerance to it. Im smoking some master kush right now that is killing girl scout cookies...smells like marshmallow og, and taste exactly how it smells.
And i too have been seeing some fortune cooks lately, and il tell you if you smoke it and leave the room, and come back and it doesnt smell like fresh baked kush cookies with hash then your smoking a fake, and i mean really hashy smell. everybody always comes in the room thinking some hash got smoked.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Smoked the GSC quite a few times. I'll give it a 8.5 tops. When of i bought a few zips from a non local grower id even say it was a 7.Unique flavor but the buzz is nothing earth shattering. I wasn't a massive fan of the cherry pie though...it was alright. I'll take a top end og or 91 chem over it any day of the week. I've never personally grow either cutting but good friend of mine that are very good growers do. Like I said, I'll take a properly grown Urkle, chem or og any day.

V

vierundzwanzig

knock off or not I'm buying some as soon as possible. IMO strains that create hype and get duplicated by the masses are a hit and miss. This is not a hit and miss thing. CG are making headway in the game and have access to whatever is being smoked globally so if joe dirt got them cookies and cg wants them guess what?! @ sgt slaughter you should cull everything and start over from one of your own creations.

saldiado

saldiado

skunkmaterflex man ive had alot of respect for your grows and have seen the type of quality strains you work with and i gotta say it sounds like you got some fortune cookies. its definitely not a 7 out of 10, or an 8.5 the real deal is right up there with the 91 hollywood pure kush, and the malibu fire og. pretty much a 10 out of 10. looks amazing unique bud structure purple and blue hues with those diamond like crystals covering it.the smell the taste the high shit on every purple ive ever smoked in my life by alot, and i grew up in a time where everyone was growing purple urkel, grape ape, and grandaddy. lately ive pretty much been smoking cookies and og. Not because of hype, im addicted to the best weed, and those two take the cake right now with some 91 hollywood pure kush right there too. cherry pie on the other hand i would give a 7. Too much like gdp, and the high is really boring compared to gsc.
No disrespect man because i have seen your work and i know you know what your talking about but your in the midwest, and theres alot of fake cookies out here even in the bay... ALOT, and everyone says they have the real deal, but you know when you do, it makes the whole room reeeek of chocolate minty kush hash dankkk. If your in the bay i will show you the real deal.. cherry pie might have been hype but the gsc is here to stay.

saldiado

saldiado

AsECWX3CMAMbBce.jpg

Top Bottom