Girl Scout Cookies

• Thread starter Calgreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Calgreen

So I'm getting a few cuts of some girl scout cookies, and there isn't a whole lot of info about it yet. Anyone have any insight on the strain and the kind of nute regimine it like? I just bought a bunch of botanicare nutes. I'm switching from general hydro.

CG

vaporedout

vaporedout

smokes great.... had it from the clubs, ever since then ive been looking for a cut to show up. good luck and post progress...

Yea I seen a few, none with any good info.

bout time you changed that.... good luck!!

Chobble

Chobble

smokes great.... had it from the clubs, ever since then ive been looking for a cut to show up. good luck and post progress...

bout time you changed that.... good luck!!

If your in the bay area try craigslist, I've seen a few adds.

I've heard some things about this strain, I've seen cuttings for sale and seeds for sale. I heard the seeds are coming from a district in SF and that the strain isnt stabilized in the slightest (Probably an f1).

Most strains dont like a specific "Nute regiment", Going organic is a nute regiment thats cheaper and harder to burn your great little ladies :D.

Anyways,
Chobble out

fractal

fractal

Any cuts for sale on craigslist are 99% fakes. It's a good time for scammers to capitalize on the hype over the GSC strain and sell fake cuts, by the time you figure out it is not the real GSC they are long gone with your cash. If I were going to get a cut for any type of high dollar price I would do it in exchange for a percentage of the first crop so then there is no chance of getting scammed, you'll know by the time you harvest if it is the real deal or not. If not, you don't have to pay and the scammer doesn't know where your op is of course.

V

vierundzwanzig

Just found this and they will get the 160 from me.
Girl Scout Cookies marijuana seeds A potent mix of an OG Kush x Durban Poison x Cherry Kush mother backcrossed with a prime-looking OG Kush father created possibly one of the best Northern California strains of all time. For those of you who are into the Bay Area rap scene, you?ve likely already smoked some of this off-the-charts weed after hearing some of the songs by San Francisco rapper and collective owner, Berner. Look for a 9 to 10 week flower when you grow Girl Scout Cookies. The yield from these ladies can be as much as 2 ounces per plant when grown indoors, and she?ll thrive when in a hydroponics environment. Suitable for a Sea of Green garden but much preferring room to branch out, most gardeners find GSC to be a highly versatile and lively strain that has shown a significant resistance to most diseases and pests.

Add to Cart:
  • 395 Units in Stock

fractal

fractal

Who is selling those? It's not going to be the same seed stock that the GSC cut comes from, somebody reversed the cut and self pollinated it or crossed it to an unknown male plant and those are what they are selling. Still you could find a good plant, who knows.

V

vierundzwanzig

yeah they don't ship to us but i have an idea or two. awesome seed stock they have. californianseeds from hightimes ad. @jebus as far as their legitimacy im not in a legal state so i take what i can get. where are Jordan's made? and what kind of joke do you make at my expense?@fractal you don't know who made it but know how they did it? c'mon son

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
yeah they don't ship to us but i have an idea or two. awesome seed stock they have. californianseeds from hightimes ad. @jebus as far as their legitimacy im not in a legal state so i take what i can get. where are Jordan's made? and what kind of joke do you make at my expense?@fractal you don't know who made it but know how they did it? c'mon son
NO joke at your expense just trying to help you out.
Just so you dont waste your $$, californianseeds are scammers from canada. They run at least 31 different seed scam websites.Just because it is in high times doesnt mean shit for being legit. They only care about $$$$$$

Here is another thread.....
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/canadian-hemp-company.14750/

fractal

fractal

Yeah dude we aren't trying to dog you. Just making you aware that the chances are slim to none you will be getting anything close to GSC in seed form from those guys at canadianhempco. The guys in san fran who made the cookies are doing fine the way things are, they sure aren't selling any of the seedstock that produced it. So that leaves only three options. Selfed seeds but doubtful that the cookies have made it to canada, especially commercial dudes in canada. Cookies pollinated by an unrelated male, still doubtful that the dudes in canada have the cut. Or three, pure hype to take advantage of the situation at the moment.
All that aside you gotta remember the cookies crew claimed they went through at least a thousand seeds to find it and even if they were selling those exact seeds there is only one GSC cut.
Like before, good luck I'm not trying to rain on your parade in fact I hope you do get some pure dank insanity level shit for 160 bucks. You could spend that on one of the Mr. Nice strains they came out with recently and be guaranteed to get your money's worth ( afghan skunk x afghan haze FTW!) or keep your fingers crossed for something cookie-esque.***After reading that link to the thread about candianhempco above, you can be assured they will take your money and that's where that will end. Check it out before ordering dude****

V

vierundzwanzig

my apologies.
thanks leadsled You help save me on that one and I appreciate it. price is relative fractal ive spent thousands on seeds as im sure others have. whos to say paying 200 for cgs gsc will be close to that one cut? its all a gamble that im prone to take/make. again thanks to you both.

Jebus

Jebus

Yeah I'm sorry but I was not trying to make fun at all jus trying to help, cuz honesty you could use the $$$ towards some real genetics, I was jus saying they seemed like knock offs, but who am I to judge as I havent bought any and grown them out, there's jus too many people tryin to scam n come up off the cookies hype. Jus my opinion, fwiw. And maybe Korea wasnt the best example cuz Jordans are made in China but sneakerheads knew what I meant :)

V

vierundzwanzig

no problem jebus I poked a stick into the beehive. Ironically my older brother sent me the first J's from korea when he was stationed there in the 80's. Happy 420 everyone

JAWS

JAWS

there are LEGIT GSC SEEDS out there i had some awhile back, there s1 but the batch i had was for real.....i have another batch on the way and i will match them up with the CUT i have of her in time...
peace:)

V

vierundzwanzig

totally believable jaws. I'm waiting on a legit seedbank to advertise and it's on.

C

Calgreen

The cuts are from a dispensary in garden grove. I believe it was Terra holistic. I was kind of sceptical but my roommates are the ones handling the situation. They are still newbies but they have thick heads and I can't tell em anything. They just have to learn the hard way. I'll try and stay posted and let you guys know what happens.

fractal

fractal

This is like watching the release of bubba, OG, sour D and chem all rolled into one gigantic orgy of pot contention. I have been wondering what the next hype was going to be for a while and who woulda known, fucking Girl Sout Cookies.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

ufc in oakland has cuts, medclones.org. prolly not on the menu, expensive i understand. rumor of a grand. cheap for real genetics.

Top Bottom