Girl Scout Cookies

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ProfessorOG

ProfessorOG

Ya im from the city. Maybe two years ago people were paying those type of numbers but the city is flooded with it now. You can still get over 3k for a lb though which is pricey for out here.

Me personally, i'll take some bomb ass OG over some GSC.
also a og guy but would love the real thin mint girl scout cookie cut

ProfessorOG

ProfessorOG

lol i figured never know who to trust these days but fellow growers that r trying to spread the green for the well of the patients for their medical needs which cut of the gsc do u have going or did u make some crosses with her? :) well keep spreadin the green

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

lol i figured never know who to trust these days but fellow growers that r trying to spread the green for the well of the patients for their medical needs which cut of the gsc do u have going or did u make some crosses with her? :) well keep spreadin the green

yup... if you do find her dont break the bank to get her. she will widely spread within a year or so. right now i have a bag seed GSC but i shall soon have the thin mints cut that the homie is going to give me.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Here are a couple more shots of some other girl scout cookies I have been smoking on, realized as I was looking at the last two nugs that I better snap a pic before it's all gone!

IMG 2269
IMG 2271
IMG 2272

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

those nugs you got are certainly photogenic baba...i have a couple buddies who are "somebodies" lol..and they dispense that EXACT cut all the time...i mean the buds look eerily identical...(not dispensing the cut of course...but the flowers)...i didnt really like them as much as a good og or chem either...the taste is cool but it coats my palette/throat in an undesirable way...id much rather puff on some good xxx or Chemdog 91

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

those nugs you got are certainly photogenic baba...i have a couple buddies who are "somebodies" lol..and they dispense that EXACT cut all the time...i mean the buds look eerily identical...(not dispensing the cut of course...but the flowers)...i didnt really like them as much as a good og or chem either...the taste is cool but it coats my palette/throat in an undesirable way...id much rather puff on some good xxx or Chemdog 91

yeah i wouldnt like getting my throat coated either

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Great looking cookies here, good work by everyone..DD

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Sox hey..I've yet to grow the Cookies. Believe me.. I tried to find her very early on when she was released but I'm rather remote and don't get to town often..lol. You'll see some of my crosses here at the Farm soon..DD

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

anybody have any flower shots of this stuff???

mustve been gone when the fart caught flame.... but i dont see anything special at all about this type of herb.... am i wrong? it just seems like some super over hype ness right now.... you could pop half a pack of most things on here and find something thats better, IMHO. I wouldnt pay nearly what people want for those clones they're high.

O

Organicyumyum

anybody have any flower shots of this stuff???

mustve been gone when the fart caught flame.... but i dont see anything special at all about this type of herb.... am i wrong? it just seems like some super over hype ness right now.... you could pop half a pack of most things on here and find something thats better, IMHO. I wouldnt pay nearly what people want for those clones they're high.

check out cannaventure's cut of GSC in his forum. Bomb!

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
All these buds came from the Green Door In SF.. IF ur ever in the City hit up this club bomb buds & the girl budtenders r hot..
hey goo you buying all that herb? i cant remember last time i bought herb so im just suprised or confused. that shit looks bomb tho!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

hey goo you buying all that herb? i cant remember last time i bought herb so im just suprised or confused. that shit looks bomb tho!
Yes I always hit the Bay area clubs when I go 2 the bay.. I love 2 try new flavors that I don't have.. Now I got 3 cut of Girl Scout Cookies from 2 different people so I sample the GSC in the SF clubs 2 know how good my dank should come out.. I always try other buds 2 know where I stand quality wise..

Top Bottom