Tester:blazer
Strain:Girl Scout Cookies
Breeder:
Grower:Waayne
Method smoked:glass/zig zags

Smell
Dominant:eek:g funk/dank
Associated:skunk/purple funk/sweet candyish

Taste:eek:g funk danky purplish candy skunky niceness!

Harshness:9.5 out of 10 very smooth
No cough factor

Buzz

Profile:70head/30head
Potency:9 out of 10
Duration:2.5hrs
Munchies:strong

Girl scout cookies, been waiting to try this one and wow was really impressed with medz,taste was stellar last through the whole bowl down to the cashed toke,lol very pleasing buzz pretty heavy for daytime for me took like 3 naps in one day and slept all night great for sleep,lol munchies definetley their also,nice dense super stinky super frosty buds with the flavor to last and excellent buzz defintley a keeper smoke,Glad I got to try her,was not dissapointed!

Girl scout cookies

saldiado

saldiado

That's that dirty stinking cunting whore...miss her but il be chopping her soon

K

kolah

I am always late to stuff..gotta try this one and would love to grow it. I'd love to get my paws on some of it to grow outdoors.

I just helped a friend trim his Blue Dream and the buds were the size of fucking golf balls.,,and loaded with tris.

spacebomb

spacebomb

Looks like you got the realdeal? .. the o I got looked, chocolate.ey. . It didn't taste of shit really. Outdoor tho. I knew it would be a fake the shit I have had givven .given. so I shouldn't really bitch on.but, ,,,:-)

blazer

blazer

I am always late to stuff..gotta try this one and would love to grow it. I'd love to get my paws on some of it to grow outdoors.

I just helped a friend trim his Blue Dream and the buds were the size of fucking golf balls.,,and loaded with tris.
Definetley need to try kolah very deliscous smoke,would be awesome outdoors im sure,mmmm love me some blue dream!
Looks like you got the realdeal? .. the o I got looked, chocolate.ey. . It didn't taste of shit really. Outdoor tho. I knew it would be a fake the shit I have had givven .given. so I shouldn't really bitch on.but, ,,,:-)
Definetley the real deal spacebomb!
Lol 3 naps? Lol

Good report and nice pic, I want sum
Yep is great for sleep for me,if up and functioning was good but was I layed down it was mimi time!lol
That looks sooooo pretty!
Yes sir supercan waayne did his magic and she has very nice bag apeal and lung appeal also, very much enjoyed the GSC!

spacebomb

spacebomb

Yeah defo the realthing. Good 1 brother. Very very nice. LIKE i said mine looked LIKE real OLD SCHOOL CHOCOLATE THAI. WELL ME MAM ASUS SO. LOL. THAT SOUNDS LAME. :-).MY MAM SAID. ,LOL. SERIOUS THO IT DID LOOK CHOCOLATEYLOL.WAS EXPECTING NICE SMOKE BUT IT WASNT LIKE ITS. AKA ,REAL, :-).IT LOOKED, SMELLED DANK. IT WAS SLIGHTLY HASHY TASTING. BORING BUT A REAL NICE GIFT LIKE. AND, THE BUBBLE IS REAL NICE WITCH WAS WEIRD. :-). LOL. AINT THAT ALLWAYS THE WAY THO EH MATE.

Latest posts

Top Bottom