Girl Scout Cookies..

• Thread starter PaperStreet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

So all i see erryone talking bout since i been to tha farm is the Girl Scout Cookies man i didnt see a section on strain critics or maybe this is the spot if not plz move the thread but im looking for a few sound reccomendations or some of yall gsc growers to point me in the right direction to some real deal gsc or gsc hybrids i dont want no garbage i wanna throw down on some skeeds but i want the real deal so where should i look farm..
Thanks in advance.
Peace

619ster

619ster

Sin Mints from Sin City Seeds
Girl Scout Candy from Birdawg

Those are the only two I've seen so far from seed that look impressive. But I doubt you're going to get that taste everyone is raving about if not growing one of the cuts. It's really not anything spectacular to be quite honest, and you're not really missing anything (can't miss what you've never had lol). But all the hype aside, it truly is a unique smoke with that heavy punch we all seek (well most of us). I've had lots better, but to say that it isn't one of the best I've tried I'd be lying. Top 10 for sure but not in my top 5. I do have some GSC bagseeds I got from a killer batch I want to run through. Not sure why I'm more excited to pop the bagseed than I am at the fact I can have the cut if I want (which I don't, but then again I do lol). Main reason I wanna grow it myself is to see if it smokes as well as everyone sais because all I've had so far is commercial grown GSC. It was grown well, but you know how they like to pull 'em early and never flush. So haven't had GSC at it's full potential yet.

urbanfog

urbanfog

ran sin city last couple harvests and have one scrogged now. Maybe its me as I am learning every day, but I didnt get great results, lots of golfball buds on the scrog (about half way so we shall see), not really huge colas on the topped ones I harvested. Over all i loved the smoke, nice mellow head high that motivates me, great with coffee, and made some great water has that smells awesome! I will try them again, but Ill stay with what I have been getting the BIG colas from.
Morning all ;)

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Cool yall thanks for the input i think i just may wait on that canna gear man shyts all looking and sounding lovely.
Peace

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Sin Mints from Sin City Seeds
Girl Scout Candy from Birdawg

Those are the only two I've seen so far from seed that look impressive. But I doubt you're going to get that taste everyone is raving about if not growing one of the cuts. It's really not anything spectacular to be quite honest, and you're not really missing anything (can't miss what you've never had lol). But all the hype aside, it truly is a unique smoke with that heavy punch we all seek (well most of us). I've had lots better, but to say that it isn't one of the best I've tried I'd be lying. Top 10 for sure but not in my top 5. I do have some GSC bagseeds I got from a killer batch I want to run through. Not sure why I'm more excited to pop the bagseed than I am at the fact I can have the cut if I want (which I don't, but then again I do lol). Main reason I wanna grow it myself is to see if it smokes as well as everyone sais because all I've had so far is commercial grown GSC. It was grown well, but you know how they like to pull 'em early and never flush. So haven't had GSC at it's full potential yet.

This was funny man good stuff 6 more excited bout running the beans instead of the actual cut..
That my friend is the perfect defintion of bean whore lol next step is finding ur nearest bean anonymous and admitting u have a real problem.

jasongood31

jasongood31

I have a friend (from Humboldt, Garberville) he knows the guy who created the strain ( also created cherry pie and his new strain "bay 11") little secret for all the farmers, its cherry pie X master kush......not a og cross.... he said he put out the misinfo so others could not copy his strain! after hearing that all I taste now is master kush in this strain

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

I'm still patiently waiting for twisted to pop those s1's, he dosent know what he has, he has an idea though. But yeah paper, I'm not too interested in a cross, its overall perfect as is, why mess with it just s1 or work/bx/ibl it.

JAWS

JAWS

ALIEN COOKIES

Ac 4 1
Ac 4 3
PICT7879
PICT7883
PICT7884
PICT7885
PICT7886
PICT7887

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy:

Shamus

Shamus

another of JAWS creations this one is lime kush x gsc
Hella angel 053

lower
Hella angel 098

personally i think the dudes got cookie shit on lock,

hows that BX doin homie? i ended up doing some preforum x kingsbreath x durban for ya.. well see inna few weeks here how the pollen took.

JAWS

JAWS

another of JAWS creations this one is lime kush x gsc
View attachment 336463

lower
View attachment 336464

personally i think the dudes got cookie shit on lock,

hows that BX doin homie? i ended up doing some preforum x kingsbreath x durban for ya.. well see inna few weeks here how the pollen took.

ya those do look really nice my friend, I kept a pack of the LIME COOKIES for myself but got rid of all the others.

GSC bx1 are made but im not yet running any of them, there were very few that were useable seeing im the worst gsc grower ever and maybe the worst on any boards to speak of.

ahh sweet you got that DURBAN in action been waiting awhile to get a looksee at that one, could be a decent triple threat right there.

you going to be getting any straight hybrids made with that DURBAN.

were nice work and pictures .........@jaws - awesome creations bro

thank you my friend I get lucky from time-to-time HAHA.

thanks guys:)

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Like the look on that 3rd pic of that AlienCookies man she has some nyce structure for sure. Ive heard alot of good things about the Alien i know a grower on another forum made some really nice AlienDawg stuff that looks dope, some of the nicest looking plants ive seen in a minute actually.
Have u seen any herm action in the Alien u have been working Jaws?
I know it sounds crazy but i really have never seen the Alien's lol or at least im not sure if i have.
The Gsc on the other did start makeing its way thru finally altho i havent seen it to smoke it becuz it was gone before i made it to the homies to check it out.. Ive heard it was some nice meds up there with the best of them that come thru at least and long as ur not sitting on it that means something i guess.
But yea that AlienCookies sounds like the shyt man id prolly give that a good shot soons i get my flower pad cleaned up and ready for some new gear. Those Lime cookies look pretty tasty as well. Good stuff.

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

... "bay 11"

isnt bay11 from Ken @gdp?

if you want to try and decipher the truth about the GSC cut or cuts there are many threads at icmag......some locked but have a read......way too much canna drama over fake cuts its not funny.

i have the 'forum' cut in veg and a pk of CV Cookiewreck on the way so ill see if there is any med value to them both and decide if they get a spot to stay.

Top Bottom