Girls developed spots on leaves today

• Thread starter bananablack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bananablack

bananablack

Does anybody have any idea what these spots are? And how to fix the problem. Plants are grown in a hydro setup in a 4x4 tent, 5 gallon buckets I use general hydroponics flora series fertilizer. PH is approximately 6 with EC and ppm falling on a daily basis. Tent temp is between 70 and 77 degrees, water temp Hoovers around 75 degrees. The plant in question is 20 inches tall. I’m a first time grower(as green as green can be). My lights are Vivosun VS2000 x 2. Lights are 20 inches from plant.
thank you.

Girls developed spots on leaves today
Girls developed spots on leaves today 2
Last edited:
bananablack

bananablack

It’s just in a few leaves. It showed up overnight. Yes it seems to be only that area. Here is another pic. Thank you.

AKgrow

AKgrow

I see a jug outside the tent. Are you leaning in over the plants to top off the system? Are you right handed? It looks like all the spots are in line like they are drips from when you top off the plant in the back. Just a guess, I'd still keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't spread.
Image2

bananablack

bananablack

No jug, I top off at the control bucket. The jug is just what I use to transport water. Thank you. Keen eye. Hope you are right.

M

MJgrass

I have the exact same spots just a few started today. I sprayed plants last night with a mixture of water soap and alcohol for spider mites. Did you find out what was the reason for yours? I grow in soil. Did it spread? I am a newbie. Thank you for any suggestions

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Get the cords off the light. Its hot and changes the electrical capacity of the wire.
Be safe, don't start fires.

Top Bottom