Girls to Men (making STS auto-pollen)

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
It's been three or four days now, The flower started last week, but they are still very early, so I've decided to convert these 2 plants into males for feminized seed stocks. Seems like a pretty stable and interesting autoflowering line, so I'm going to probably dump these onto the newer genetics that I'm currently bringing in house. Also, I'll probably use some of this to pollinate this same line and some of the photperids that I've got coming along.

Feminized auto=pollen is the best means in my opinion, for converting photo's too autos, at least that's what I've been reading. My last batch was done in reverse (feminized photoperiod on an auto) so I'm going to give this different technique a try and see what it produces.

I don't see any balls showing quite yet, probably a few more days off.

If anyone's interested in STS, I've got plenty of concentrate made, (part A and part B) so I can send off some premix that will last a long time, if anyone needs it. (I have a chemistry/labortory background) I wouldn't mind clearing some of this batch out, (hate to see it wasted) since it's only going to last a few years, and I can use only use a fraction of it. (lasts only a few months or so after being mixed) and I like making fresh batches of concentrate on a yearly basis. My recipe is much more effective than some of the commercial stuff out there, it will convert even the most difficult of strains.

I think I can see some of the silver nanoparticles reflected in the photo's.

Girls to men making sts auto pollen
Girls to men making sts auto pollen 2
Girls to men making sts auto pollen 3
Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Notice how the leaves fluorescence in the blue light, that's pretty trippy. Glad I'm not smoking this girl, she's a frankenweed for sure. Radioactive.

This is not the kind of shit you want to get on other plants. (or breath it).

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Or on your fingers that can lead to ingestion ....... gloves every time you spray please . Od

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Yea, I try to make sure I use long sleeves and wash my hands afterwards regardless. It would take a bit of silver nitrate to mess with someone, I've only got like 25 grams of it total, it will last a lifetime, because I only use like 0.5 grams per concentrate batches, which will hold several years, (I can make at least 10 gallons with with just 500 milligrams) and make gallons of spray one liter at a tim3e. 0.5 is pretty much a small does, 300 mg or little more than half is considered toxic, so you would have to ingest the whole bottle for the SN, but the Sodium Thiosulfate Anhydrous is a Bleaching agent, an ingredient in photographic fixer solutions, for extraction of silver from ores, as a mordant in dyeing and printing textiles, reducers in chrome dyeing, in leather manufacture and a reagent in analytical and organic chemistry. It's also an Antidote for cyanide poisoning.

While it doesn't look like carcinogenic, but it's a respiratory irritant, can irritate my asthma some. Silver nitrate while toxic, would only be from prolonged exposure, (eyes, skin, breathing) or ingestion. You would need to spray it all around your body or something, though I suspect the nitrogen is worse than the metal component. I eat on silver plate for that very reason, small amounts of sliver is healthy, IMO, and I've got a background in organic chemistry. I think it might build immunity, or help against infections.

I've used plenty of Silver sulfadiazine to debride dead human tissue on many occasions over the years, it's my favorite debriding agent.

Also, I've consumed colloidal silver on occasion, but not in excessive quantity. I've got silver ion thread in my mask to prevent viral infection. (kills flu). It's got natural antimicrobial property, and humans have ingested it for centuries, or more.

Nitrates are generally bad, but we ingest them all the time none the less, I've got a weakness for bacon myself.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Yes we used it in the Navy to check our fresh water we made from Salt water if you put a few drops in someone’s coffee it give them the shits ..... Od .

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Yes we used it in the Navy to check our fresh water we made from Salt water if you put a few drops in someone’s coffee it give them the shits ..... Od .

Yea, I mean making good dirt is probably more problematic in my opinion.

Dolmite lime
Azomite
fossilized bat guano
humic/fluvic acids
rock phosphate
blood meal
bone meal
worm castings
powered kelp

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Whelp, here's my transgender girls, they look like there coming along. Something I think really helps them today happend. I like to starve them mildly from a bit of water about a week into the STS treatments, then I super soak them with the STS solution to "shock" them back, I think they absorb a lot of the STS in this fashion, and it stresses them into a full-on robust sex change.

Hopefully, that's going to happen soon, I was a bit late in starting them, I should have got to them a few days early, as they had about 3-5 days with normal female hormones, usually I try to start earlier.

Does anyone see "balls" yet?

IMG 20200823 035643
IMG 20200823 035649
Top Bottom