Girlscout Cookies > The Damnation Of Cannabis

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Organikz

Organikz

after doing some lineage searches on girlscout cookie cuts i realize that what these crosses are is just everything mixed together...african, asian, south american...This pish posh of flavors comes from musky flavors of african strains, the sweet flavors of asia, and the skunk flavors of south america.

What does this mean and why are we damned if girlscouts is propelled out of control...When a breeder attempts to achieve girlscout cookies all of the highlights to each strain is lost and overlooked so that it tastes like a cupcake...wtf.

You guys are going to start selling all brown crayolas...get it now? Keep the cultivars alive!!! Save the cookies for the little girls in green suits...

My strain is simply [highland thai x true afghan] x the black. There you have blackberry...That's all it takes. Please join me in preserving the cultivars that will be lost forever if the tooling around with solid genetics to make cool looking plants continues.

I say we reset and go back to the simple IBL crosses and drift our way back through the ages before we bottleneck everything up!!!

Last edited:
Dbear180

Dbear180

Too many out there. We will never see this "box of brown crayons" scenario.

Rcubed

Rcubed

after doing some lineage searches on girlscout cookie cuts i realize that what these crosses are is just everything mixed together...african, asian, south american...This pish posh of flavors comes from musky flavors of african strains, the sweet flavors of asia, and the skunk flavors of south america.

What does this mean and why are we damned if girlscouts is propelled out of control...When a breeder attempts to achieve girlscout cookies all of the highlights to each strain is lost and overlooked so that it tastes like a cupcake...wtf.

You guys are going to start selling all brown crayolas...get it now? Keep the cultivars alive!!! Save the cookies for the little girls in green suits...

My strain is simply [highland thai x true afghan] x the black. There you have blackberry...That's all it takes. Please join me in preserving the cultivars that will be lost forever if the tooling around with solid genetics to make cool looking plants continues.

I say we reset and go back to the simple IBL crosses and drift our way back through the ages before we bottleneck everything up!!!
That's why I grow the old Standby "Big Bud" I have a nice mother going right now and I don't plan on letting this strain go.
IMG 20180115 152622

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter

Im not real old but i do remember weed being stronger before everything was a hybrid. A lot of shit just blends together now

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

What?
real deal well grown cookies is fuckin awesome.and since u say something about tasting like a cup cake it sounds like u havnt tried legit cookies.
If you could get the terps,resin,density and high of gsc with a big bud type yeild youd have the perfect plant.i do admit its over hyped but its damn fine weed.cookies and ogeez are my favorite strains and iv ran plenty of landrace gear myself and never did i encounter anything that had the intense taste of cookies,ogeez or chems.

Organikz

Organikz

@Mr Bee
Inbreeding depression is the reduced biological fitness in a given population as a result of inbreeding, or breeding of related individuals. Population biological fitness refers to an organism's ability to survive and perpetuate its genetic material.Inbreeding depression is often the result of a population bottleneck.

Rcubed

Rcubed

What?
real deal well grown cookies is fuckin awesome.and since u say something about tasting like a cup cake it sounds like u havnt tried legit cookies.
If you could get the terps,resin,density and high of gsc with a big bud type yeild youd have the perfect plant.i do admit its over hyped but its damn fine weed.cookies and ogeez are my favorite strains and iv ran plenty of landrace gear myself and never did i encounter anything that had the intense taste of cookies,ogeez or chems.
I'd like to try a good gsc. Which seed company sells the best? I've probably been living in the past too long. I haven't tried half the strains out there

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

What?
To be fair, they have cookie hybrids out that yield better than most. Off the top of my head the 2 that come to mind is GMO and Blue cookies.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Yes, the hardcore ride or die breeders don't touch anything cookie. Breeding into bag appeal above all else these days, becoming an epidemic. And back in the day, yes, I feel like strains were much more heady of a high.

G gnome

G gnome

What?

Yeah sounds like someone whos never had the forum cut!!! I just finished a row of it. Fire! Def doesn't taste like cupcakes lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom