give me a week

• Thread starter wyattthewiteboi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wyattthewiteboi

im very bored might have a surprise for the reefer heads if you was at reefer world you might have a clue what im talking bout this time failure is not a option :banana1sv6:

Lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
W

wyattthewiteboi

reeferman belly butten rings ya a shirts sounds better i should have a couple by the weekend i hope see how my money management skills work out

curandero2012

curandero2012

Ah, splendid t-shirts made of cotton or hemp :D

Namaste :bong2:

W

wyattthewiteboi

well i got to go check prices but i dont think they will have hemp but if they do and its cheaper or not much more than cotton ill get it so thats a no on the belly butten rings?

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

LMAO; I'd have the belly button rings as pre-order/ drop ship only, brother...haha!

W

wyattthewiteboi

i beleve the xxxxl is called the hitch lol i have 12 reeferman shirts orders had to pay extra to have the image worked a lil or i would have gotten the organic shirts d im getting 4 m 4 l 2 xl and 2 xxl 1 for logic and how ever many for reeferman

sorry curandero2012 no hemp shirts they said they was to pricey to carry witch is sad if you know where i can get cheap hemp shirts pm me i tryed to get a hold of hemp works but had no luck

convex

convex

Heya Wyatt .... ya do know that you can get iron on transfers for a standard inkjet style printer?
Might save a few ducats ;)

W

wyattthewiteboi

i probly would have saved 100 bux i did look into that but i want them to last and be nice and i have used them they tend to fade and crack faster i didnt go for the the cheap shirts ether and i could have done it cheaper at the printers but i want them to be dank just like reefermans strains lol

convex

convex

True enough, the iron ons look great until the second or third wash.

W

wyattthewiteboi

i went all out on these bad boys diped in to the ganja money for it i got plans for most of them muh hahahahahaha

W

wyattthewiteboi

their here but sad to say they will not be available for sale on the farm

30514 408407763577 844303577 4411308 1825706 n
Top Bottom