Give me you estimate !

• Thread starter Eripz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Eripz

Hey guys, I’ve been growing indoor and outdoor for about 6 years now. This years outdoor crop I have 6 plants that I started indoor in April/May. I have 5 Gelato and 1 Crown Royal strain. I’m about 1-2 weeks away from chopping these beautiful girls down, I just wanted to post some pictures and see how much you guys think I will yield this year! I’m new to the forum so any questions feel free to ask!

Thanks

-Ripz

Give me you estimate
Give me you estimate 2
Give me you estimate 3
Give me you estimate 4
Give me you estimate 5
QuestForZest

QuestForZest

Uhmmm it's hard to tell what I am looking at but from what I can tell it's one section wrapped around a fence? I would say you have about 6-7 units depending on how loose you trim.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Hey guys, I’ve been growing indoor and outdoor for about 6 years now. This years outdoor crop I have 6 plants that I started indoor in April/May. I have 5 Gelato and 1 Crown Royal strain. I’m about 1-2 weeks away from chopping these beautiful girls down, I just wanted to post some pictures and see how much you guys think I will yield this year! I’m new to the forum so any questions feel free to ask!

Thanks

-Ripz
I would estimate you have e exactly 1 marijuana!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Uhmmm it's hard to tell what I am looking at but from what I can tell it's one section wrapped around a fence? I would say you have about 6-7 units depending on how loose you trim.
how loose you trim.

What does that mean? I am perplexed:)

QuestForZest

QuestForZest

Some people like a lot of sugar leaves on their buds while some like them smooth as a baby's bottom...the more leaf matter the heavier the bud.. supposedly the most THC is in the sugar leaves.

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

I don't think its a significant factror, I've checked it out many times in the past and the difference between fine and loose trim is about 7% of total weight (and thats b4 curing which reduces total weight by 4% and up to 12% more- depending on the initial moisture levels).

@Eripz -best advice i could give ya, don't count your chickens before they hatch.
Good luck!

E

Eripz

Yeah I should have cleared that up. There’s two identical planters, each have 3 plants, I just took a a bunch of different angle shots so you all could see everything :)

E

Eripz

Thanks for the replies guys, I’ll be posting updates along the way as I harvest. About 1-2 weeks to go. Been super humid and lots of rain though so staying vigilant on the bud rot ! Been pretty lucky so far due to countless hours of de foliage trimming. As for what I was using for finishing, I was using Atami B’cuzz bloom with addition of PK 13-14, they are getting big now !

Top Bottom