Give up on these babies and start fresh ?

• Thread starter monkey47
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

monkey47

Hi guys i've been doing dwc with scrog and I am loving the resultaten.

I dont wash my bucket between grow unless I had some root problems I have 4 15 liter bucket under a 250 hps

I've had little problems up till now. I bought a max hydro ts600 to grow under for 2 weeks (from clone) then I put them under the 250 hps when I grow them they are in 5 liter bucket.

I had a first verry good grow but during the second one (under the ts600) first I overfed my clones and burnt their roots after which I had issues with the air hoses disconnecting without me noticing it and their roots turned yellowish. I think it is not yet root rot I have tried with peroxide but I am just wondering. Should I just pull the plug on them all and start over with some fresh clones ? I am in week 3 of a 9 week 12/12 schedule so I could get some new clones and still have enough time to get them to root and grow them for 2 weeks.
Give up on these babies and start fresh

ACSippi

ACSippi

Keep moving forward with them! Watch my videos and you'll be good to go! They're in my Seed Starting thread and on YouTube under my name.

I'm going to be making a root rot video in a bit, it should be up late tonight.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I am in week 3 of a 9 week 12/12 schedule
Normally I try to nurture a plant back to health. With some of these, however, I might start over. I can't really tell from the picture, though. I guess it would somewhat depend on the time, work and cost involved, either way. In my experience, most plants can recover—eventually.

M

monkey47

Normally I try to nurture a plant back to health. With some of these, however, I might start over. I can't really tell from the picture, though. I guess it would somewhat depend on the time, work and cost involved, either way. In my experience, most plants can recover—eventually.
I agree you can definitly nurture them back to health. but I'm gonna start fresh over I have a big mother and was using an alternative to rockwool for clonning which turns out to be a succes and I took 8 new clones yesterday in rockwool. I moved the survivor in the middle of the mars hydro ts600 and I'm gonna pregrow it with 15hours of light to see if one big plant can outperfrom 4 plants in a 2,5f x 2.5f and if it makes sense running the lamp that much more instead of 2 weeks of growing from clone to 12x12

Top Bottom