Give up your finger cleaning move...

• Thread starter Fuzzdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fuzzdog

Fuzzdog

Friends, now we all know when you doing that late flowering tending, and trimming up that yield, that during that course of doing these tasks your fingers start to collect those sticky little things we grow for. Anyway your fingers start getting sticky, collecting leaf, dirt particulate, and such. A real problem when you want to pick up things.
So what is your fast quick method to clean your hands and fingers.

To start it off. heres a fewmethods from my dogs.

* keep a bottle of Veg oil in sink area. just pour with small amount on fingers, rub in, and wash with soap.

* a jar of peanut butter. just drip fingers in jar with small amount on fingers rub in and wash with soap.

* A can of veg oil cookin spray (Pam) spray fingers rub, wash with soap.

* spray BOTTLE OF RUBBING ALcOHOL, SPRAY FINGERS, WASH WITH SOaP (WITH FREQUENT USE, u MAY NEED TO USE HAND LOTION AS WELL)
damn CAP LOCK!!!!!

well that's a few, any you use or heard of?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
wear latex gloves when trimming then when done put in freezer for about 45 mins then scrape the finger hash of the gloves and smoke. a great way to get an early smoke test of the product

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I keep a small plate with a razor blade to clean my scissors and collect "scissor hash". I let the stuff sit overnight, and puff it while trimming the next batch. Every so often the scissors get so gummed up, that I use iso and qtips to get 'em functional.

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

well if your trimming and get a knock on the door, the last thing you want to do is come to the door and have your hand glue to the handle. wear latex/vinyl gloves and even cheap painters overalls, that way if you do have a unexpected visitor you can quickly clean yourself up.

D

DoubleDub

first scrub your hands with 91 percent iso. Then add dish soap to emulsify the oil. Then rinse it all off with hot water.

Works like a charm every time.

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
Citrus Solve...from the co op.
Olive oil
Uncle Bud's hand cleaner
Citrus solve is organic and hands down kicks ass! Smells good too and gets the scissors clean in no time.

S

saltr

de-solv-it is great! ...recommended to me at the local hardware store while purchasing a couple pairs of floral shears.

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
well if your trimming and get a knock on the door, the last thing you want to do is come to the door and have your hand glue to the handle. wear latex/vinyl gloves and even cheap painters overalls, that way if you do have a unexpected visitor you can quickly clean yourself up.

Nothing ever good comes from a knock at the door. I'd say Let em knock!!

Olive oil, Pam, lotion, and my fav the gloves work the best. But nothing beats someone else doin it for ya. :)

Top Bottom