Giving Co2 A Shot, Part Deux

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I also grow the cbd for myself (rare rheumatoid arthritis and major migraines), and 2 MS patients. my 2 MS patients absolutely love my 50/50 cbd and normal shatter I use for their edibles and vape liquid. I like it cause it lessens my migraines enough to be tolerable, and my RA...well it helps about 5%. im lucky if I can get my depo-Medrol shot in time and a cortico-steroid pills in time before its too late and I need some very hard core pain meds from the ER (fentanyl or the like). ive grown over 20 strains and nothing helps my RA flare-ups, except hard core pain pharmaceutical drugs only after I get my Medrol shot and steroids.

I just quit taking my RA biological injections last month as my immune system is as good as a cancer patient (its basically the same meds they take). its either suffer from colds/flu/pneumonia or joint flare-ups. very difficult choice. this is why I have to have 2 helpers and a trimming machine at harvest time.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Six here some pics of my.c4

She only.gets side lighting in my room. The main floor is reserved for my glues, chaos, darlins net, mob boss, and other high potency/yielding strains. Last run I got 4.5 out of her and turned into 1.75oz of dewaxed shatter.

20160411 193823
20160411 193832
20160411 193841
20160411 194422
sixstring

sixstring

nice man,she looks good.this whole run is lookin real nice bro.have you tried juicing whole buds with other stuff added for flavor like bananas or ever strawberries or other stuff? you'll be surprised how much more pain relief you can get from the plant before its burned or even cooked.you'll have to tell me about your vap recipe some time,i got a few guys that would def be into that

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

^ this is super correct - if you're trying to use the plant as medicine flowers week 6-7 are the best, juiced raw. You have to have a steady supply of cannabis to do this - enough to be able to juice 2-4 full colas a day. I've tried it with apple juice and watermelon, very strong stick-to-your-mouth sharpness but makes you feel amazing.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I only grow this plant every other run. It's for my MS patient and myself only. Never tried juicing. I just let my wax guy blast it all, he gets his cut From my normal stuff and I get all the cbd shatter. Mix my normal.stuff with the cbd at 50/50, put in rig and woo hooo. I just roll it in a small ball together then vape it.

Scoped her last night, she does look done. Might chop her tonight .

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

^ this is super correct - if you're trying to use the plant as medicine flowers week 6-7 are the best, juiced raw. You have to have a steady supply of cannabis to do this - enough to be able to juice 2-4 full colas a day. I've tried it with apple juice and watermelon, very strong stick-to-your-mouth sharpness but makes you feel amazing.

Wouldn't you still need to decarb to benefit from it? I've eaten about an oz total in my life, cpl times in back of a certain vehicle and a time in a brick "room", and nothing happened. About a qtr each time

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
About 25 years ago, grew a plant that was well over a year old. Had no idea what I was doing or what to expect. Finally, my buddy and I being out of smoke, we chopped it down, dried it and smoked it. Not worth shit. Decided to make some brownies with it. That must have decarbed it, cause we got a good buzz eating it. Thinking back, the plant never showed sex, that I remember. Still scratch my head thinking about this one.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Six shoot me an email, I snapped a few more pics of the cannatonic 4 last night before I chopped her down. She was throwing an occasional nanner, last time no issues. This go I'm blaming it on the fan blowing on her 24/7.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Few days late for my weekly update. Flowers are bulking up very nicely.
Still rocking 1000ppm, 55%rh, temps about 75* lights on and 73* lights off.
Got some fox tailing going on with the glues. Chopping the room down on the 28/29th.

This run looks promising, but won't know for sure until harvest and dry and cure has started. This run will tell me if running co2 is worth the added mo they power expenses (bill went up 125 month).

1st 2 pics are chaos
3rd pic is gorilla glue

20160419 225259
20160419 225102
20160419 225110
20160419 225120
20160419 225127
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Harvested my crop at days 68 and 69. Much better this go around than the previous epic fail. Yeild seems to be better than my non co2 harvests. Does the added 250 month expense justify the sealed room, not that I've seen. So I went back to my air exchange ways. Sold all my co2 stuff for 75% of what I paid with in 2 hrs of my ad listing. Not a bad deal though.

Now time for the dry and curing.

My chaos by seed pac came out epic. The colder last 2 week temps and the week longer grow time really brought out the colors in her. Shameless plug for potm pic. :)

20160427 224206
Top Bottom